The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe my tally is 18 now. I have spent more time on my knees than a preacher. Kidney stones will cause earnest prayer, even if you aren't religious.

That's a lot of stones. Do you drink a lot of pop, and no water?

That's a lot of stones. Do you drink a lot of soda, and no water?

Actual FIFY. Maybe he likes Sprite or Mtn. Dew instead of Coke.

Actual FIFY. Maybe he likes Sprite or Mtn. Dew instead of Coke.

Silly Yankee...by your senior year, you will understand that Coke is properly used for the collection of all carbonated beverage.

Silly Yankee...by your senior year, you will understand that Coke is properly used for the collection of all carbonated beverage.

Pfft. No way.

Move on. I've been in a similar situation for awhile and it wears on you.

I should add in my situation it was really hard to move on, because her sister and my brother have been dating for ever, but we were doing our thing before that, so I she her and her family all the dang time her step dad is a good buddy of mine.

So we are still friends but it's done I have no romantic ideas after that anymore.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Moving on isn't going to be nice, but not extremely difficult either... I just throw myself into work, and work extra hours. Soon enough I'm consumed by work and forget all about her.

This had me laughing. Wonder how many "friends" she has anyways. Yikes!

Glad I could be your humor for the day cookie!

We're not going to be able to really assess the situation without knowing the "other thing" in detail. It's just part of the job.

Seriously, though, I would be prepared to move on. If I was thinking there was something serious going on and the other person didn't, I'd be weary of trying to continue a serious relationship. Not many good things can come from that situation.

Without getting into trouble for being too graphic, it's safe to say a kitchen counter, a shower, and the stairs were used for activities other than their main purpose.

As for what I though vs her... I thought we were going steady and only seeing each other... Talk every day, see her almost every day, go on dates... If that's just friends to her, I have no need to deal with her anymore, so I'm moving on.

Agree 100%. Now if you just want to hit it, and thats all she wants, and you don't expect more, I can understand that. ( Not how I roll, but I understand why guys would! ) But obviously she has no intentions on a "real" relationship, so if that is what you are after, time to move on. Just .02 from a guy that has been down that road before ( and I was in my late 30's! )

Not how I roll either... I had my fun in HS and college... Looking for something with mire substance to it now.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I believe my tally is 18 now. I have spent more time on my knees than a preacher. Kidney stones will cause earnest prayer, even if you aren't religious.

Holy crap man. I had one a couple of years ago and it just about did me in. If I had 18, I'm afraid I would start looking for my gun. I don't think I could handle it.

That's a lot of stones. Do you drink a lot of pop, and no water?

It is hereditary. I drink about 2 gallons of water a day. I only drink carbonated beverages when I am out. Started getting them when I was in my 30's. So 18 over about 20 years. They doctor tells me it is my lot in life. They don't seem to have an answer. I catch them when they pass and take them in and they tell me the same thing. I am just glad I can pass them.

My preferred carbonated beverage would be Coke Zero, when I drink one.

Btw, my wife had twins. Every time I get a stone she winks at me.

True story.

Hurt my back again, out for the season.

It is hereditary. I drink about 2 gallons of water a day. I only drink carbonated beverages when I am out. Started getting them when I was in my 30's. So 18 over about 20 years. They doctor tells me it is my lot in life. They don't seem to have an answer. I catch them when they pass and take them in and they tell me the same thing. I am just glad I can pass them.

Yikes dude, I hope I never get one they sound just horrrrrrrrible

That sucks dude, don't beat yourself up over it though, take it easy and heal up.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's a bummer, buddy. I feel your pain. I had to quit playing football for good because of injuries - it was so tough. Get well soon!

What do you want him to do?
Actually be a coach. He's the only PGA pro in the school district and all he does is look at his phone, and tell us, sarcastically, how good we are.

Actually be a coach. He's the only PGA pro in the school district and all he does is look at his phone, and tell us, sarcastically, how good we are.

But you cant play so what is there for him to coach? Maybe the mental game?

But you cant play so what is there for him to coach? Maybe the mental game?
I mean in general. Ive been on his team three years now and i've never gotten a legitimate lesson from him

Sorry to hear that Jack. Take some extra time to let it heal. No need to rush it as much as waiting sucks.

Weather is nice.....I am at work.....need I say more

Phil

Do you drink a lot of ice tea??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back