Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

I hope OHIO this weekend is a great warm up to THP hospitality & fellowship. July will come flying up so fast!

Well I'm unfortunately officially out for this event, which really sucks because I love Chicago and had so much fun at the Des Moines outing last year.

Booooo. Bummer Mulligan! Hopefully another time.

Elgin is a pretty area. If I still lived in Wisconsin, Id totally be in for this one. Hope everyone has a good time!

Elgin is a pretty area. If I still lived in Wisconsin, Id totally be in for this one. Hope everyone has a good time!

Sounds like this weekend might have pushed you over the edge!

Just a couple short months to go with this one and seeing Ohio's pictures has me pretty excited. I hope the course I cherrypicked to suit my game pans out :D Wide and treeless baby - the opposite of most IL golf!

Sounds like this weekend might have pushed you over the edge!

Just a couple short months to go with this one and seeing Ohio's pictures has me pretty excited. I hope the course I cherrypicked to suit my game pans out :D Wide and treeless baby - the opposite of most IL golf!
Yeah, Im in. I had such a great time at the Ohio stop and Im off work that week anyways, so I figure why not.
I may have to break out the Badgers polo for that one. Feel free to boo me on the first tee.

The one thing about me is that I don't care :D I'm a Hawkeye by birth, but that's about it. Can't speak for the rest of the group though.

Glad to hear you're jumping in!

I can't believe that I've missed this thread for so long. I have a THP event right in my hometown and I didn't even know it. Are there still openings for this?

Yes sir. PM golfergal for details.

I'll have to wait until Wed. due to financial issues, but I'll be signing up then. I'll be looking forward to it. If there's anything I can help with I'll be happy to assist.

Awesome! Glad to have you join us.

Well guys, we are slowly getting this thing filled up. Just about 2 months out and we're close. Still have room for a handful of people though. If you enjoyed another Invitational this year, don't hesitate to send a pm/text and invite some of the new and old friends you hung out with. I'd do it, but I think hearing from guys they played with will be a little more meaningful. I still think we can get this one filled up.

I spent some more time checking out the course yesterday and I really do think it's going to set up great for this thing. The last four holes are going to be strong finishers that should challenge everybody at the end.

Frick I can't wait! All this Invitational talk has me on edge.

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea. I thought we hated Illinois. Or maybe that's just me in general lol.

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea. I thought we hated Illinois. Or maybe that's just me in general lol.
The Hawkeyes and Badgers play for the Heartland trophy every year. I know the Hawkeyes always play us tough and its never an easy game. I sometimes feel like, as a Badger fan, that we pretty much hate everyone. LOL

Confused?

The one thing U of Iowa is good for is meeting drunk girls in their early 20's when you're freshly divorced and visiting you little brother.

Iowa = Idiots Out Wandering Around :) I walked from one end of campus to the other on a Friday night at 10pm and saw 3 people when I visited a friend there in the late 90's. Plus their football general admission tickets put you in the student section. They were not happy with all the red as Dayne ran all over them.

Well guys, we are slowly getting this thing filled up. Just about 2 months out and we're close. Still have room for a handful of people though. If you enjoyed another Invitational this year, don't hesitate to send a pm/text and invite some of the new and old friends you hung out with. I'd do it, but I think hearing from guys they played with will be a little more meaningful. I still think we can get this one filled up.

I spent some more time checking out the course yesterday and I really do think it's going to set up great for this thing. The last four holes are going to be strong finishers that should challenge everybody at the end.

Frick I can't wait! All this Invitational talk has me on edge.

Boom. Cannot wait to get out to this course. And with Chicago hitting 80 degrees today, I am starting to think that the course can/will be in excellent shape around the time of the invitational!

The one thing U of Iowa is good for is meeting drunk girls in their early 20's when you're freshly divorced and visiting you little brother.
It's a beautiful fresh sea of blonde.

I just got my confirmation that I'm entered. I just hope I don't embarass myself, It's my first golf outing of any kind.

I just got my confirmation that I'm entered. I just hope I don't embarass myself, It's my first golf outing of any kind.

You never have to worry about that at a THP event.

Lance, "HACKERS" Paradise. You almost have to suck to get in.

LOL....

I just shot 90 at the last invitational while carrying a 4.8 HC. Doesn't get much worse than that.

I hit a ball 90 degrees sideway off a tee in Texas. Straight off the hosel. Don't trip. You'll do and be fine. Have fun.

Back