New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

I just hope that I don't three-jack every putt, lol.

In my feeble defense, they had just punched the greens about 3 days before we played. They should be rolling great by now.

Messing around with yardages on Google Earth right now. 21* Hybrid, Gap should be good for me, but thats from the tips. May have to use a driver just for the first hole pics though!

Think I may leave the driver in the bag for this day. On google earth from the whites or Blues looks like Hybrid could be used on just about every hole instead of driver. Even the par 5's would be hybrid, hybrid, wedge.

Yup, if I remember correctly, there's a bunch of junk that juts out into the fairway from the left hand side about 210 yards out. I hit 7 iron to stay short of that. Then hit a sand wedge onto the green and 3 jacked from there.

yeah theres def sand on the left on the first tee. thats where my drive ended up with a 30 yard sand shot to start the day off! haha

Think I may leave the driver in the bag for this day. On google earth from the whites or Blues looks like Hybrid could be used on just about every hole instead of driver. Even the par 5's would be hybrid, hybrid, wedge.

That's trouble Rob - driver may be my best club most days.

i hit driver all day and i was fine. only a few tight spots where you might get in trouble.

You'll do fine then. Lately my driver has been spraying all over the place and my 3w and Hybrids have been right down the middle.

i hit driver all day and i was fine. only a few tight spots where you might get in trouble.

I'm surprised you weren't going over the green on the 1st!

Weather update!
8696772668_54a990112a.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks Buck and Rob, but I expect to be in trouble all day in one way or another. Been hitting fine at the range, but these will be my first rounds this year. We'll see what shows up. :)

Looks like my X-Hot will get an awful lot of testing if what Rob is saying is accurate!

Looks like my X-Hot will get an awful lot of testing if what Rob is saying is accurate!

You better be in the process of working out plans with Steel President for coming to CT.

You better be in the process of working out plans with Steel President for coming to CT.

Sorry buddy, I just don't have the cash for another trip. Summer classes and associated living costs are really decimating my funds right now. I'm struggling to even have spending money for AC.

Sorry buddy, I just don't have the cash for another trip. Summer classes and associated living costs are really decimating my funds right now. I'm struggling to even have spending money for AC.

We arent friends any more. You are toast on Saturday. I am bringing a megaphone and yelling MASHED POTATOES!!! during every one of your backswings.

We arent friends any more. You are toast on Saturday. I am bringing a megaphone and yelling MASHED POTATOES!!! during every one of your backswings.

Can't help that I don't get any financial aide for summer.

Thanks Buck and Rob, but I expect to be in trouble all day in one way or another. Been hitting fine at the range, but these will be my first rounds this year. We'll see what shows up. :)

No worries team mate. Played last Friday with JLukes and it was the worst round I've had in 5 years. So no pressure.

I would literally piss myself if you did that.

Can't help that I don't get any financial aide for summer.

You're a good looking guy and we will be in AC. Hit the corners for a bit.

BTW Dev - how is the ankle??

Getting better. Probably like 75%. Glad I am not taking a chance on it and rollin got a chance to fill the spot. Will still be there to enjoy everyone's company and to harass Darren.

I do suppose this is a viable option.

I will even be a good sport and stop at Costco on the way down and buy you a case of Trojans. Boom! Problem solved. CT here comes Darren!!

I will even be a good sport and stop at Costco on the way down and buy you a case of Trojans. Boom! Problem solved. CT here comes Darren!!

Are you coming on to me, Ricky?

Back