Super Stickman Golf - iOS/Android Game

I play this sometimes. Not enough to get good at it though.

I have no life..
papa7e2a.jpg

Haha

I've gotcha on grassy land but not the rest.

tehequpe.jpg

Not played single player for a while so lagging behind in those scores.....stuck at -97 still I think it is

Right, thought I would raise the bar a bit further :D

2013-04-27_19-58-13_zps6e197675.png

I just downloaded Super Stickman Golf 2 if anyone wants to play against a beginner. Search for: THP_JV

Consider it good practice and an easy win.

James

I stink at this multiplayer. Of course it keeps giving me three courses that I hate to choose from. I'm gonna keep on trying tho.

I think I'll give up on that Level 1 record though. WOW

THPTOAD

Tour 2 score is only -65 so shouldn't be too hard to beat for now :D

Finally got my goal for Grassy Land

y7ymyqu6.jpg

Spent a lot of time on the practice tee and finally got it

After seeing the scores here, I realized I really stink.

After seeing the scores here, I realized I really stink.

I said the same thing.

Maybe we should get up a game. I really stink.

JJ i think is tired of beating me so bad.

Nice one, the best I have managed is -27 but I can't remember which of the 2 holes I am missing a hole-in-one

Currently been having some good battles with Toad, and JJ has challenged me as well

I go in streaks with multiplayer. Definitely fun none the less

I have been playing a lot of multiplayer with my mate and he hasn't beaten me yet although he has got close a few times - I have got an advantage though as he hasn't unlocked all of the power-ups that I have got

I go in streaks with multiplayer. Definitely fun none the less

I have been playing a lot of multiplayer with my mate and he hasn't beaten me yet although he has got close a few times - I have got an advantage though as he hasn't unlocked all of the power-ups that I have got

I am just your punching bags I quess.

I am just your punching bags I quess.

Ha ha, I would never call anyone that, it is just a lot more fun when you can play against someone you know rather than the strangers it used to be before the update

Besides, it only takes the odd bad hole to ramp up the score regardless of how good anyone is - I should know as I have done it myself at times

Ha ha, I would never call anyone that, it is just a lot more fun when you can play against someone you know rather than the strangers it used to be before the update

Besides, it only takes the odd bad hole to ramp up the score regardless of how good anyone is - I should know as I have done it myself at times

Haha. I have a couple of those a round.

y7ymyqu6.jpg

Haha I just got mine yesterday as well -29 I was on quite the roll.

Question and it might be a dumb one. Is the only way to play together is via iPhone or iPad? I have it on my kindle fire

Tell me about it.

Question and it might be a dumb one. Is the only way to play together is via iPhone or iPad? I have it on my kindle fire

It is playable across platforms as I am on Android, but a number of people on here who I have been playing are on iPhone so you should be able to search for anyone who has posted a user name in here and challenge them

I did post this previously with a suggestion, but didn't see it answered, so at some point over the weekend I will put a post together with peoples names for anyone to look up and challenge

If people can post up multiplayer names in here I will pull a consolidated list together when I get a chance

My name is wakethp

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I just started the 9th hole with JJ 14 strokes ahead. Promptly got in trouble and carded an EIGHTEEN to lose the match. OMG

I stink at this multiplayer. Of course it keeps giving me three courses that I hate to choose from. I'm gonna keep on trying tho.

I think I'll give up on that Level 1 record though. WOW

THPTOAD

It says there isn't a user with that name? Ios?

Back