Grey Shorts with this Shirt??

Snyperx

Reaction score
Handicap
35.3L
1103579_Green_Gecko

1219585_Nine_Iron_Palm

What color belt? White or black? Sorry for the pics being so small, they were the largest I could get from the Kohsl website.

looks good

I would be all over that combination, as for the belt I would go with a grey belt to try and match the shorts until I found a belt the same color as the shirt.

Even Black hat, belt and shoes would look good with that combo!

Match the belt/hat/shoes. White or black would work. The green goes great with gray!

As my shoes are white, I personally would be looking for a white belt to go with those

I don't think you could go wrng with either choice.

If you couldn't go with a grey belt, i'd go with a white one because of the white in the shirt. The white belt is also a good break point between the shirt and shorts

Grey and green is a good combo. I agree with Dan. White hat white belt white shoes ftw

Tapa Slice

Honestly I think your hat/belt/shoes combo could be all white or all black.

throw up some links of the products and I will give you my opinion

I think gray pretty much goes with anything. As to white/black belt-whatever color your shoes are

White would be pick between black and white, though really think grey would be a grey choice.

I have have both black and white shoes (FJ Contours). The white pair does have brown accents.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Triple white if you want to tone the green down just a touch. Triple black if want shirt to stand out even more. I personally would probably roll that with Triple white as I really like gray with white trim for spring and summer months.

White belt, white hat, white shoes!
x10 or whatever it is now. I have a similar outfit and have to agree with the white choices.

Black shoes and black hat with white accents looks good too. IMO

Back