What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to announce, I have made my first golf-related purchase since October 2012 !! Snagged a pair of Under Armour Bent Grass shorts for $29 bucks... sadly my waist has grown by 2 inches since last season, but love the shorts, very comfortable.

Last edited:
utavu4eh.jpg
u2yjaqyr.jpg

The pictures don't really do her justice, beautiful putter.

Adidas Climacool Golf shirt.

Daddy Long Legs came in today!

MaVUTDNl.jpg

tool box to organize all my club building stuff and so i can bring it to my pops workshop or work to regrip and work on stuff and a few tools to help. hacksaw worked really well to cut down some shafts tonight.

IMG_2684_zps8511e88b.jpg
IMG_2685_zpsaef762ad.jpg

4 pairs Adidas Climalite pants. First "golf" pants that I hae ever purchased. However, that pic of the Pro posted last week with the serious swampss pushed me over the edge. :eek:

My wife decided that since I will be playing alot more golf this summer, in a vain attempt to be ready for Vegas, that I needed to wear a hat with a brim. She picked out/purchased said hat. Not really a Raiders of the Lost Arc kinda guy. Maybe I should purchase some Loudmouth pants so nobody notices the hat?

Bought some Axist (not a golf company) gray pants to match one of my Nike dri-fit shirt. Really cheap.

Nice toolbox Buck! I pretty much keep everything in a shoebox LOL. I use a wheeled pipe cutter for steel, but actually used a small hacksaw to trim a graphite shaft today. Was worried but didn't have any issues.

Thanks, Amol, for enabling me. I didn't know the even existed until you Tweeted me.

7822d17f749e82a23b14a217b00288dc.png

Bought a Titleist 910f 3-wood used for $125, actually paid $110 after trading my old TM burner in toward it. This thing is mint,barely used w/ new headcover. Great deal and the best part is I was ripping it on the monitor, can't wait to take on the course. If I knew how to post pics I would show it off.

tool box to organize all my club building stuff and so i can bring it to my pops workshop or work to regrip and work on stuff and a few tools to help. hacksaw worked really well to cut down some shafts tonight.

IMG_2684_zps8511e88b.jpg
IMG_2685_zpsaef762ad.jpg

Very nice setup Buckjob! Nothing better than having all the clubmaking stuff organized and in one spot.

Very nice setup Buckjob! Nothing better than having all the clubmaking stuff organized and in one spot.

i had like 3 trashbags with stuff in them hahaha it was getting annoying spent like $40 at home depot now its mobile and easy to find what i need. and i have way to many grips.

Nice setup, Buck. My golf cave is pretty well organized, but could use a little more. May look into doing something exactly like you did there.

200 - 2 3/4" Tees, 1 dozen Taylormade Penta Balls, and a nice clean golf towel!

Picked up a Callaway Upro MX for $129 today. Looks good, feedback in a week or so.

XHot Pro 3 wood came in today. Haven't gotten to take it to the range yet, but I hope it works as well for me as my 5 wood seems to be so far.

A 35" Rife Abaco putter

A new black Nike flex fit hat and a box of Nike 20-XI X balls

Screenshot_2013-05-02-10-27-33_zpscb1aa4c4.png

Cotton is going to be flying at some point need some yellow balls.

Need to get midsized grips on my 3 wood, 60*lob wedge, and stage 2 hybrid, after getting them on my irons those three clubs don't feel right.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I was not planning on buying more than a new driver this year, but I ended up with
Custom fit Ping G25 irons
Ping Anser 2 putter
Callway X Hot driver (10.5)
2 Ping shirts and a Ping hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back