I may or may not waggle. I prefer to call mine a weagle.

I may or may not waggle. I prefer to call mine a weagle.

Haha

I may or may not just depends on how I feel when I step up to the ball and get set. Sometimes I waggle to loosen up, sometimes it's to clear my head, sometimes to buy me time while I imagine the shot.

But normally I don't :D

Haha

I may or may not just depends on how I feel when I step up to the ball and get set. Sometimes I waggle to loosen up, sometimes it's to clear my head, sometimes to buy me time while I imagine the shot.

But normally I don't :D
I have a motto on the course; WWDD.

What Would Dufner Do.

I do it. It gives me time to think about my shot.

No more than two waggles with the wrists, then maybe two little tap and hovers, then hover and go. None of my clubs are on the ground when I make my turn on my backswing.

I waggle my hands a couple of times to make sure I don't have a strangle hold on my grip, but that's about all.

I do not waggle when standing over the ball. In fact, I go for the shortest pre-shot routine possible. The more I'm thinking about a routine, the more variables get introduced. I'll focus on the wrong things. I just need to get into the proper body position, relax and swing smoothly.

I will waggle the club a couple of times prior to addressing the ball to ensure that I have the club up in the pads of my hands. I have long thin fingers, so the proper club position is more difficult than it is for many who have more "meat" on their hands. If the grip isn't right, then the swing has no chance.

I waggle with any shots of the tee. Seems to let me feel that little bit of activity with the clubhead before a swing.

A few years ago I would bounce my knees a few times before hitting a shot. I didn't even realize it most of the time. My F-I-L says to me after hitting a fat shot, "you're still bouncing as you start your swing!" So I drop another ball and focused on keeping my body still. Laser a 7 iron from about 165 to 4 feet from the pin. The rest of that season was the best golf I have ever played in my life. Still seems like my best shots come when I swing while exhaling and am thinking "be still"...

I waggle on only my good shots...... if I shoot a crappy shot I realize I forgot the waggle and left the club face wide open. Im not sure if my hands know how to turn over without a wrist waggle in the preshot.

No waggle, no practice swing...I just set my grip and swing

I waggle for sure. Not a whole lot but 3-4 times with the driver, 1-2 with irons over the ball before setting it down and taking the swing

I waggle. I can't stop waggling. It relaxes me over the ball. I've tried to stop it, but I can't! Now I just let it go. I'm a waggler!!!

No waggle for me. I stand over the ball and shift my weight/posture around until it feels just right and then let 'er fly!

No waggle....for me it would be forced and that's not what the waggle is supposed to be about...supposed to be a natural motion to "start" keep your body loose. For me it's about getting "still".

Back