NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you read that one wrong Dan.

Yeah Ghost is right here, I want to see BB get killed in the playoffs like he did in Washington. Selfish I know

hahaha.. I read all things related to the Wings as them losing. And if that's not what it says, I automatically adjust.

I'm with you, which is why I made sure to point it out haha.

I'm with you, which is why I made sure to point it out haha.

Oh I hate the Wings also, in case you were wondering. Just a little different in the Eastern Conference

Oh I hate the Wings also, in case you were wondering. Just a little different in the Eastern Conference

Loving the Mighty Duck movies as a kid, the Ducks have always had a soft spot in my heart. The old Selanne and Kariya day.

Loving the Mighty Duck movies as a kid, the Ducks have always had a soft spot in my heart. The old Selanne and Kariya day.

True, but those were the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. God those were the best movies I grew up watching them hating Iceland! hahaha

I have a feeling we just might see SidBot return tomorrow night. He practiced with his normal wingers and on the 1st PP today. That's a first since he has resumed practicing.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Found the Kings Blues game, nice

Blues just got away with a big time board on Kopitar.

Hockey talk on twitter is funny sometimes.. I really think that captcha's aren't enough.. There needs to be an aptitude test for someone to be allowed to talk on that medium.

Yeah, that goal was long overdue.

This just has the feeling of another OT game.

Ottawa headline in tomorrow's paper:

BJT6knUCcAAO1i4.jpg:large

So... what you're saying... is that Ottawa and montreal are good friends? hahahaha

A. The Ottawa Sun shouldn't count as a real source of news.

B. I wonder how world class lunatic Eugene Melnyk feels about the Sens taking a good ol' cheap shot?

A. The Ottawa Sun shouldn't count as a real source of news.

B. I wonder how world class lunatic Eugene Melnyk feels about the Sens taking a good ol' cheap shot?

hahaha garrioch tweeted that headline out.. yes, the same garrioch that started trolling the #CBJ feed last year and then blocked everyone for calling him a piece of $%^&

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back