The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been quiet, hopefully everyone is chugging along this week

Dont worry Mike Im working hard this week as I will be down in Florida next week. Im assuming next week might not be too good for me ha ha. Putting in extra work this week to offset my week in Florida

Tough week for me! Away in Budapest, having WAY too good a time...got 18 holes in today and hope to get a workout tomorrow....but it really was a BIG week. Will need to take my medicine and get tough this week!

I am working hard this week, but I am betting I am going to get down to the 2-3 a week and I am fine with that. Going to workout here in a bit.

Next weekend is going to be tough with graduation, but I am going to try and limit the damage

the post golf weigh in was promising, went from up to to down 1 and heading towards the infamous goal of 199

I've pretty much reached my goal. Even though I only lost a couple, I lost more and added on muscle. I'm pretty happy right now. Might try to lose a couple more, but now I'm just trying to maintain.

Sick for 3 days this week and didn't get to work out. Walking 18 today in hot weather, so hopefully I can post another small loss on Monday.

Sick for 3 days this week and didn't get to work out. Walking 18 today in hot weather, so hopefully I can post another small loss on Monday.
The sick for 3 days would actually help me, I can never eat at all when I'm sick, at least there might be a silver lining to not feeling well.

The sick for 3 days would actually help me, I can never eat at all when I'm sick, at least there might be a silver lining to not feeling well.

Yeah, I'm hoping. It just hasn't been coming off very fast. I'm eating very well, just need to find more time to work out during the week.

yeah, not feeling too good about this week. Tough one physically, emotionally and gastronomically. :disapointed:

I think I will be on the plus side this week. Haven't pushed myself away from the table as quickly as I would like. Plus I went to Chipotle twice.

The 17 weeks straight of losing weight appears to he coming to an end, it was a good ride, hoping to close the gap though before tomorrow's weigh in

Same here, I'm just hoping to break even tomorrow. Tough week, too many temptations...

Was down this morning, so hopefully I don't blow it tonight!

I think I should be down about a pound or so, I had a bad Friday night partied a little hard.

Weigh in time, please send them in....thanks

Got mine in. Gained a lb over the weekend due to traveling and a wedding (the homemade wedding cake was awesome). Getting back to it this week. Eggs and bacon for breakfast!

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

213.2 this morning down 2 pounds. Getting closer to my goal of 200.

Was down 2 lbs from last week, 250.2. I've been yo-yoing back and forth each week, but that stops this week. Only down 3.6 total, but let's be honest, I havent given it my full effort.

A good quote I read last night that motivated me to hit the gym today was "Yesterday, you said tomorrow."

Small gain but those beers, dough boys, and twice baked potatoes at the wedding this weekend were so worth it. Had so much fun!!

Small gain but those beers, dough boys, and twice baked potatoes at the wedding this weekend were so worth it. Had so much fun!!

I take blame for this. That 2am drunk run for doughboys did not help. We will just kick it up a notch this week and make up for it.

Another small loss. One step at a time. Oh, how I'd love to have one of those weeks where I just blow it wide open, but I guess I'll keep taking the small losses. They'll add up by the end.

still need quite a few weights everyone...

DOH forgot to weigh in at lunch, tonight it is!

I got notification my FitBit wristband shipped today, so hopefully that will help push the workouts as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back