New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

JN, nice work! That is a solid 6 in my book

Ok, just wondering so we know when to leave the house. I'd love for some of you guys to meet Richard.

Did you tell him you were hanging out in some bush today? He might not want to come out.

To be fair, I have not seen Morgan and have not heard from anybody else. If it works for everybody, it works for me, assuming we can get a table.

Sounds like you boys are having a goodtime.

Was a 5 hour round, so not bad. Wind was brutal.

Hit 11 fairways but still ended up with an 87 as it was near impossible to gauge approach distances with the wind

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Did you tell him you were hanging out in some bush today? He might not want to come out.

To be fair, I have not seen Morgan and have not heard from anybody else. If it works for everybody, it works for me, assuming we can get a table.

I know Darren is up for it.

For those who haven't been to Chickie's and Pete's, you should come on out tonight.

He is sitting here and said yes.

Dev sent me a text and asked me to post it on his behalf. Send some extra thoughts and prayers that way for Mrs Dev and Ricky.

"Everything came back ok. She has some sort of virus. She needs to keep hydrated, take some meds, and rest. No AC for me. :("

Stay strong buddy, she'll be just fine

Lots of healing energy going out to you and yours, Dev!

We finished at Twisted is there a plan for this evening?

Thinking dinner at Chickie and Petes. Does that work?

What time are you thinking? Where is the Chickie and Petes? Just trying to rally the troops.

What time are you thinking? Where is the Chickie and Petes? Just trying to rally the troops.

I think we were shooting for around 7, as per JB's post earlier in this thread. Chickie and Pete's is in the shopping center right next to the Homewood Suites where quite a few are staying.

there could be some brutal holes with that wind.

On 17 at Twisted we all had 165ish into the green. Rob hit his 18 degree hybrid and came up 30 yards short. The rest of us hit 3 wood... Pin high. Crazy.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Poor guys I'm playing with I'm doing awful bit having fun

I think we were shooting for around 7, as per JB's post earlier in this thread. Chickie and Pete's is in the shopping center right next to the Homewood Suites where quite a few are staying.

Ok great that sounds like a plan. We still need to check in to the hotel.

Richard is in for dinner tonight.

hajyvuhy.jpg

Number 9

We have a reservation at the place under Darren for 7pm.

Back