Callaway wants you to "Hit The Links" Contest

Got mine yesterday :banana:

Mine showed up today...#excited!!

Got mine yesterday :banana:

The pineapple was a nice touch!

I hope people are still entering each and spreading the word. The free balls are a nice touch but spreading the word is even bettet

I got my dozen yesterday. Bringing them to Florida with me tomorrow. Thanks to Callaway and LinkedIn for a great promotion.

I got mine today...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367978805875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367978805875.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
Still disappointed I didn't get to do this. Every time I hit Submit it would give me an error. I even tweeted Chad about it and heard nothing back.

My dozen arrived today. What a nice surprise. Thank you Callaway!!!

Man, I keep seeing this thread get updated and I rush home from work excited to find a box of Callys, but haven't received one yet....

For the people that got balls did you get an email from Linked in letting you know they were sending them out? I signed up but I'm guessing I wasn't in the first thousand.

For the people that got balls did you get an email from Linked in letting you know they were sending them out? I signed up but I'm guessing I wasn't in the first thousand.

Nope. They just showed up last week

last night I happen to be in the front yard and I hear the UPS truck coming & I think maybe today is the day.......and he drives right by :banghead:

Nothing for me yet either - but then, everything seems to take forever to get to Utah, so it might just take a little while.

I'd say you would probably already have them by now

one can dream....since the story was if you entered your address you were getting them, which i did

I just received mine via UPS today. For a free giveaway, I'm impressed that Callaway sent them with UPS. I can't wait to play these. Somewhat ironic timing too, as I just purchase a box of these on Amazon last week, but haven't had a chance to hit them yet.

I still haven't received mine yet. I was prompted to enter my shipping info and got the congrats message. Really sucks.

Still waiting on mine... hope they are at the door when I get home

I still haven't received mine yet. I was prompted to enter my shipping info and got the congrats message. Really sucks.

Me too buddy, don't feel too bad just yet. I'm betting they didn't all get sent out at exactly the same time.

I hope you are right. I can't remember if I put my PO Box or my physical address as the shipping info. I was really hoping to have mine by now.

I hope you are right. I can't remember if I put my PO Box or my physical address as the shipping info. I was really hoping to have mine by now.

I hope I am too...it's got me wondering whether I managed to somehow goof up my address when I entered it!

So basically if they didn't ask for your address when you signed up you were too late? Don't remember entering my address. Oh well. really wanted to try these, guess I'll go pick up a box.

Back