The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
170.2 this week. Surprising 2.4 pound loss from last week. That's 12.8(6.99% of body weight) of the 18.3 pound goal (69.95% of the way)

Small gain but those beers, dough boys, and twice baked potatoes at the wedding this weekend were so worth it. Had so much fun!!
It's funny how the small things taste so good and actually make the lul in progress worth it!

I enjoy Red meat and Beer way too much to be on a crazy strick diet!!!

It's funny how the small things taste so good and actually make the lul in progress worth it!

I enjoy Red meat and Beer way too much to be on a crazy strick diet!!!
I knew with Dean's cousins wedding being this weekend there was going to be lots of good food and beer. As much as I enjoy a nice glass of wine (probably the better option calorie wise) I love my beer.

I knew with Dean's cousins wedding being this weekend there was going to be lots of good food and beer. As much as I enjoy a nice glass of wine (probably the better option calorie wise) I love my beer.

I know what you mean. There are some things I can't ever give up!

Siri speaks for me!

Just sent my weight in. Thanks Mike.

Still need 12 more weights, updating standings at lunch today

It was a bad week for me, between a airforce graduation party, and the extreme stress of 2 nest friends breaking up and me being the crutch for both, I over ate and over drank last week. Need to turn it around this week.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'm up a little over the last couple of weeks. All said though, I'm glad it's only what it is with everything I did. HAHA back on it now, hoping to make up some ground this week.

still need quite a few weights so update wont be until tomorrow

Down 2 this week, 27.5 total. My goal was 25 by graduation and I exceeded it! Now my new goal is 45 by Branson

I hope to be under or at 200 by Branson which should be really possible I'm at 213.2 right now. If I am that would be a 32 pound weight loss by really just eating better.

Awesome! I'm glad we both have a good goal set for Branson!

still need quite a few weights so update wont be until tomorrow
Come on y'all get those in.

Thanks again for doing all the work Mike!

Down 2 this week, 27.5 total. My goal was 25 by graduation and I exceeded it! Now my new goal is 45 by Branson

Congrats on exceeding your goal TH!!

I'm having to drop out of this contest because I have no access to a scale. I'm still dieting and losing, it's just not a competition for me any more.

First post updated with standings.

Quite a few people didnt turn in weights this week and a few dropped out. Stay with it everyone, still plenty of work to be done, but its evident with the effort there can be some great results!

First post updated with standings.

Quite a few people didnt turn in weights this week and a few dropped out. Stay with it everyone, still plenty of work to be done, but its evident with the effort there can be some great results!

Great stuff doing all the admin Mike. Really appreciate it.

TH is killing it, WTG, I hope I can get it turned around this week!

How we doing this weekend, I'm hoping to at least lose what I gained last week, sitting pretty going into sunday

How we doing this weekend, I'm hoping to at least lose what I gained last week, sitting pretty going into sunday

I was doing fine, but today's a Mother's Day feast that might set me back to what I had a the beginning of the week.

This is going to be a pretty bad weigh in I feel. Two nights of celebrating graduation. Oh well, something I felt like I had to celebrate. Good news is I just went and got a new suit and I am definitely smaller size wise which is cool.

Back on it tomorrow for sure

I messed up and took the wife to an Italian restaurant tonight for M Day. Maybe I can break even tomorrow. :struggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back