Sposey549

Golfaholic
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Has anyone ever tried Top Flight Gamer V2? I am currently using Callaway Diablo Tour balls and since they are discontinued I am looking for some new gamers.

Has anyone ever tried Top Flight Gamer V2? I am currently using Callaway Diablo Tour balls and since they are discontinued I am looking for some new gamers.

i've never gamed them but i've played them a bit, and they're pretty good balls. lots of people here have used them as their gamers before or still do, so i would like to think that alone means they are good balls.

Theres a thread on these balls. With that said, I love them! Best ball for the money if you ask me.

Theres a thread on these balls. With that said, I love them! Best ball for the money if you ask me.

I agree, for the price, hard to beat em. Not really the ball for me, but I have tried them and they were ok. Much better than the old TF stuff from years ago.

I agree with the others, a great ball for the buck..I know many who play with that ball.

I have used them quite a bit and they're solid balls for the price. I haven't played the new version yet though. The cover is different now.

I use them when im playing badly so I don't lose good balls lol, they really are good value for the money

Golf galaxy has the new Gamers buy two get one free right now, for any one interested.

Bought these in bulk from RBG awhile back and love em, no point for me to buy and use more expensive balls.

I've used these a handful of times and have always been impressed.

yes I tried but I cannot say if I every tried

I LOVE these golf balls for the price. Best out there that's not a premium tour ball IMO. Best ball for the price out there for sure.

yes I tried but I cannot say if I every tried

Um, anyway, I've heard a lot of good things about these, they almost have a cult following.

Um, anyway, I've heard a lot of good things about these, they almost have a cult following.
lol I was trying to put some smiles....
You are right that there are a lot of people playing this ball.

Back