Brewery is in MA. Not sure where all they distribute. Showed up here in MN a few months back.

Beer guy at my local bottle shop gave me the heads up on this one.

Hmm I will have to see if I can find them. Thanks dude

First Clown Shoes beer. Very impressed. An IPA with a lot of tropical notes.

never heard of this one. Sounds interesting!

Had a couple SBC IPAs earlier. Now I'm enjoying a hop devil.

Nothing special, but found some Stella in the closet.

Having a few Founders All Day IPA Session Ale

Had a Stella tonight. It tasted like sweat.

Blech.

Multiple Brooklyn Lager & Goose Island at Burger & Beer joint. GO HEAT!!!

Not fancy but I had an ice cold Michelob Light and it was delicious. I hadn't had a beer in two months and it tasted so good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Not fancy but I had an ice cold Michelob Light and it was delicious. I hadn't had a beer in two months and it tasted so good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jail??:whew:

Went to oak st for a buddys graduation and probably embarrassed myself. Sipped on hop devil for the night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

So pumped to have Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy back in stores.

So pumped to have Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy back in stores.

I think that stuff is going to have to show up at the Outing.

If it was easier to transport I would in a heartbeat.

I wonder if it's sold in Florida. I know that I can find it here in MA.

I wonder if it's sold in Florida. I know that I can find it here in MA.

It is like water in the Midwest to people. Ill take a look here tonight and see if they have any

It is like water in the Midwest to people. Ill take a look here tonight and see if they have any

You could try the Walmart right there on Turkey Lake Rd, maybe 10min from your hotel. Or, there is a Publix grocery store right near the Outlet mall you can see from off I-4

Edit: off Vineland ave

You could try the Walmart right there on Turkey Lake Rd, maybe 10min from your hotel. Or, there is a Publix grocery store right near the Outlet mall you can see from off I-4

Edit: off Vineland ave

Dude, do we have to drive to universal from here?

Dude, do we have to drive to universal from here?

Check with the hotel to see if they have a shuttle that runs to that park. I'd be kinda surprised if they didn't.

Tried a couple new ones last night. One was excellent, the other was sort of a dud.

1) Boulder Obovoid Oak-Aged Oatmeal Stout - wow that's a long name lol. Fantastic stout. Top three for me easily. Has a unique and smooth aftertaste that just turned me on.

2) Ska Brewery Nefarious Ten Pin Imperial Porter - Honestly, not much to like about this one, other than the fact it was a porter, which is one of my favorite styles. It was too boozy and lacked some of the complexity that the top-end breweries can produce. Smuttynose Baltic laughs in its face.

I'm a Blue Moon fan. I however will drink what everyone else has to offer :drinks: I dont like to get hammered as college days are behind me know. I know everyone will cringe but, I can do a Natty Light anytime too! They all taste the same after a few anyways. But beware, Redd's Apple Ale is horrible...That stuff tastes like sour mash. I literally had an upset stomach after drinking two. Terrible...Such a waste of shelf space...

Can't go wrong with one of these tall boys

3y9a3eba.jpg

Back