Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

I'll be there for dinner and I'm good with ordering either way.

What time are we thinking dinner would start?

Dinner is 6:30pm at the eat-in Lou Malnatti's in Schaumburg. We are going to let people order what they want. Prize ceremony will take place as well.

I think I will be in

Good deal.

Sound great, I should be able to make dinner.

Question....

Who is staying for dinner Saturday night? We are in the process of securing the spot at Lou Malnatti's and need a decent estimate. Please include anybody you are bringing with you.

Also, would you like to do a pizza/beer(or soda) meal that was pre-planned or do you want to order on your own?

Count me in. Not that I really have a choice since I need to show up to bring home the trophy :D

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

I'm in for dinner. Potentially +1. I like the order from the menu option. Plus that allows for leftovers.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

So what is the count we have for this outing now ?

Last edited:
I'm in for dinner Saturday.

I will be in for dinner. Should be just me but I will make sure to let you know as soon as I can of that will change.

So what is the count we have for this outing now ?

I think we are at or around 25 people, so still a little ways to go.

Thanks for chiming in on dinner plans guys. Still have some time before we need to know if you're bringing anybody and I'll let you know when that is.

Guess what boys: Saturday is my "cheat day"... so I might decide to down a large deep dish just for the heck of it anyways! I will have worked up an appetite from getting the birdie-machine going. Boom.

Guess what boys: Saturday is my "cheat day"... so I might decide to down a large deep dish just for the heck of it anyways! I will have worked up an appetite from getting the birdie-machine going. Boom.

Now THAT is a cheat day!

I'm not gonna be able to fit a whole deep dish along with baker's dozen of Old Styles already taking up a good portion of real estate.

I will request an ambulance for stand-by, looper. Godspeed!

You can count me in for dinner +1. The wife is letting me play, It's the least I can do.

Good call Lance. Looking forward to meeting you!

Good call Lance. Looking forward to meeting you!
I'm looking forward to meeting you, and the THP crew. I find it amazing that my hometown was selected for an event of this magnitude. :twist: I'm sure that everyone will find the Highlands to be a fun course. I can't say that I know it well (hard to get on as a single), and each time I've played it, the course emerged victorious. (It seems that spray and pray is an ineffective course management technique.) :beat-up: However I have seen better players rewarded with some pretty good scores. I just hope that everyone has a great time and enjoys their visit to Elgin.

Im going to have to back out of this one. We've had some deaths in our family recently and with moving that week, I now don't feel right about leaving my fiancé alone to deal with unpacking, not to mention she really needs me here right now.
Sorry, guys but In sure you all understand that family comes first.

Sent from my grain flow forged iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer G_G. Hope it works out some other time. Sorry to hear about your losses!

Bummer G_G. Hope it works out some other time. Sorry to hear about your losses!

Thanks. I was really excited but I just don't feel right about it now. My heart isn't in the outing because I know that I'd just worry about her the whole time and would feel guilty about leaving her when she needs me here.
Im most definitely in for any future Ohio outings though. I had a blast at the last one.

Sent from my grain flow forged iPhone using Tapatalk

So, we've lost a couple people here recently. Still have a decent number attending, but I hope we can bump that up by a good 5-6 people in the next month. Tell your THP buddies that Hawk is giving out free hugs and maybe a few low fives.

Can I sign up twice? I'm that excited to see everybody again. And to get Hawkhugged. That may make world peace a reality.

Absolutely, bg. Double hugs!

Back