Status
Not open for further replies.
No hitter alert in Chicago against Team Joshy Josh. Scoreless with 3 innings to go......

Nevermind....Trout just broke it up...LOL.
Do you even watch the Rangers anymore, or just watch the Angels games so you can talk about Hamilton?

Do you even watch the Rangers anymore, or just watch the Angels games so you can talk about Hamilton?

They are a rival of the Rangers and in the same division so yes, I watch and follow their games because frankly they scare me and I think they are better than what they are. I want them 20 games back because I'm expecting them to turn it on any day now. The more distance from the Rangers they are the better.

Indians tied for 1st in the AL Central!

As long as Kazmir and Jimenez keep pitching solid, we'll be in great shape

So last Monday after Texas swept Boston some how Boston leaped over Texas to #1 in the power rankings. Haven't checked today yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ESPN hasnt updated theirs, but I would expect to see Texas at 1 St Louis at 2 and maybe Boston 3

Anddd of course the Cards leap frog Texas with a .5 game worse record. Espn obviously doesn't like to see the Rangers win with such a beat up starting 5. This team could be special if Colby and Matt return at full strength this year.

Anddd of course the Cards leap frog Texas with a .5 game worse record. Espn obviously doesn't like to see the Rangers win with such a beat up starting 5. This team could be special if Colby and Matt return at full strength this year.

You realize that it isnt just about record. Strength of schedule has something to do with it, and they just came off a sweep of a team that is madeup virtually of all minor league players. Also, power rankings literally mean nothing.

The Rangers are quietly going about their business this year and building a nice lead heading into the summer. They have a decent mid inning pen and Scheppers/Nathan combo for the 8th/9th is one the best in baseball. Getting Tepesch and Grimm this early experience in the season is going to pay off big time as they make a playoff run later on this summer.

Indians are 6 spots behind Tigers with the same record

I wouldnt put too much stock into it

The Rangers are quietly going about their business this year and building a nice lead heading into the summer. They have a decent mid inning pen and Scheppers/Nathan combo for the 8th/9th is one the best in baseball. Getting Tepesch and Grimm this early experience in the season is going to pay off big time as they make a playoff run later on this summer.

I think they are going to be just fine. I dont know what Harrison still has, but if Colby Lewis and can return to the form he had last year then watch out.

I think they are going to be just fine. I dont know what Harrison still has, but if Colby Lewis and can return to the form he had last year then watch out.
Agree....I hope that Harrison's early season performance was indeed due to that back. But if Lewis returns at near 100% then watch out for this rotation!

Agree....I hope that Harrison's early season performance was indeed due to that back. But if Lewis returns at near 100% then watch out for this rotation!

It also helps their division is terrrrrrible

Absolutely. I am not sold on Harrison, but Lewis was a beast last year.

In other news I am glad to see Shelby Miller pitching like the cant miss prospect he was regarded as when we drafted him. One thing I will say about the Cardinals is they havent done a lot of signing big name free agents, but they are building from the depths of their minor league system and that is the winning formula I think.

double header for the tribe today against the yanks

up 1-0 in the 4th, Id love a nice 2-0 day from them!

Masterson dominates Yanks

4 hits in complete game shutout, striking out 9, he's now 6-2 with a 3.14 era

and the Tribe is now all alone in first!

13-2 in last 15 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back