American Idol Season 12 (Spoilers)

lol,,,

The shuffling is on. New ranking:

1. Angie
2. Candace
3. Kree
4. Amber

Angie is picking the best songs and outperforming the others. I still think Candace has the best voice, but she needs to get back in her R&B wheelhouse to win. I really am not seeing Kree making the finale even tho she was top 2 tonight. Amber is definitely next out.

They say they didn't send anyone home because since the judges didn't use the save, they have an extra week that they have to fill.

But in every other season, when they used the save, two people went home the next week. No extra week needed. So they are kind of stuck only sending home one person next week or the reason they did it will be bogus.

I was thinking it would be Candace this week, not Amber. Amber would have been the best this week if not for her last song.

One other note that puts Angie on top - she is clearly getting lots of votes every week, having never once been in the bottom 3 or 2.

I am sticking with my pecking order, even tho I think Candace outshone Angie last night. Kree is probably the one losing most momentum, and it didn't help her that Amber maybe had her best song of the year with her second performance. Still I think Amber goes home tonight.

I am sticking with my pecking order, even tho I think Candace outshone Angie last night. Kree is probably the one losing most momentum, and it didn't help her that Amber maybe had her best song of the year with her second performance. Still I think Amber goes home tonight.

Angie is my favorite as well, but she spent too much time on her first song pandering to the camera. Nicki called her out on that too. Candace, IMO, is the only safe one on tonight's show.

I think it's Candace tonight.

Just finished watching and I feel that the public got this one right too. The final 3 are the best of the show IMO.

Just finished watching and I feel that the public got this one right too. The final 3 are the best of the show IMO.

I think they got it right too. I just figured Candace would be voted off.

Tonight a singer worthy of winning will leave - my guess is that it will be Kree, but I wouldn't be shocked if it were Candace, and only mildly surprised if it were Angie. Only Angie has never been in the bottom group, which leads me to believe she has the most solid fan base.

I think Candice nailed her last song last night. She is safe in my book :thumb: I think Kree might be heading home tonight.

I too think that Kree is the one leaving tonight.

I have a hunch that Kree might make it into the finale. She was only in the bottom once, then right back in the top the next week. I think the country vote is pretty strong and I think a lot of people are rooting for her just due to the circumstances she's had to deal with. The average voter is probably a 12-22-year-old girl or something like that, so I think that kind of stuff matters.

We now know that Randy is leaving. Last season for him. Probably last season for me too.

Had a feeling Kree would make it to the finals..

I wish Angie had made it.

Angie doesn't have to worry, she has a great future as do Kree and Candice. They are all just awesome.
Angie was my favorite of the three.

Angie had the best star factor. On the other hand sometimes it is better not too win and be able to control your own music and style. Worked for lambert and daughtry.

Angie had the best star factor. On the other hand sometimes it is better not too win and be able to control your own music and style. Worked for lambert and daughtry.

Truly winning is not everything as far as AI is concerned. The exposure and the chance to build an audience and fan base is huge for any of the top 5 or so. Still I was some surprised because I presumed Angie was the most likely of the 3 to make the finale, if for no other reason than looks. But someone had to leave, and the finale is still a winner with two exceptional singers.

Finale is done!

Kree came out and sang beautifully three times, and each time Candace followed her and answered with a powerhouse performance. I give all three rounds to Candace, even tho Kree slayed it each time.

I hope Kree wins but I think it is going to be close.

My favorite thing of the whole show is the fact that I'll only have to suffer through Nicky one more time.

Congrats to Candice. Goodbye Nicki!

I am thankful for DVR. Watched the two hour show in less than 20 minutes.

Congrats to Candice. Goodbye Nicki!

I am thankful for DVR. Watched the two hour show in less than 20 minutes.

Yeah, there wasn't much to actually watch there. Skipped right through most of it. The show is really declining, but they had some good talent this year. I was pulling for Kree, but Candace certainly deserved it too. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Kree ended up having the bigger career.

I will be truly surprised if we watch this next year.

Back