HP Byron Nelson (Spoilers)

Keegan is killing it today. -8 thru 16.

I only have 4 of those 10 on my list: Day, Leishman, Oost and Spieth.

Trying to save some of those other guys.

My Team:
- Ryan Palmer
- Harris English
- Martin Kaymer
- Jason Day
- Charley Hoffman
- Louis Oosthuizen
- Marc Leishman
- Ben Crane
- Jeff Overton (Shoutout to One-T)
- Jordan Spieth

I only have 4 of those 10 on my list: Day, Leishman, Oost and Spieth.

Trying to save some of those other guys.

My Team:
- Ryan Palmer
- Harris English
- Martin Kaymer
- Jason Day
- Charley Hoffman
- Louis Oosthuizen
- Marc Leishman
- Ben Crane
- Jeff Overton (Shoutout to One-T)
- Jordan Spieth

I think I have a very similar lineup, too lazy to look, do know I have Day and Kuch

Here is mine, went with a few locals to the area in Henry and Speith hoping they will go low!!

Charl Schwartzel
Martin Kaymer
Jason Duffner
JJ Henry
Jason Day
Marc Leishman
Jeff Maggert
DA Points
Jimmy Walker
Jordan Spieth

I hope my team keeps this up.

nazy2evy.jpg

Unless my guys heat up, it's going to be another tough fantasy golf week in RI... Lots of T21's and T51's

My Team is looking OK to this point

I am so glad I started Keegan, Charl and Palmer this week, so far a good start!

no one in top 20 yet for me...uh oh

DANG IT! DJ withdrew and I totally forgot to change him out. Crap. Oh well, still have Keegan and Charl.

DANG IT! DJ withdrew and I totally forgot to change him out. Crap. Oh well, still have Keegan and Charl.

yeah I think DJ had his very own thread about it too

I have some long shots and Keegan so I might move up the leader board or i will stay at the back of the pack.

yeah I think DJ had his very own thread about it too

Probably. I have been so crazy busy with work and home life with the kiddos it's been a slow time for THP. That will be changing soon and gonna get more involved again.

Can't believe the round Keegan had though. Craziness!

Who is the bumbling idiot announcer on Golf Channel with all of the stupid swing critique? Not Faldo, not the calmer european accent guys...someone else that keeps repeating himself.

holy moly keegan

a few guys -3, thats as good as I got now

I'm sitting pretty good today. Only 2 guys over par and I have the top two.

Two guys over par and one who didn't play, thanks David L!!! But so far so good, hopefully Keegan keeps it going.

Didn't expect Day to struggle, and decided to save a start for Schwartzel. Other than that, no bad so far, same picks as everyone else. Schwartzel wins, I lose ground, otherwise looks like status quo.

If the conditions are the same in Las Colinas as they are in Frisco those that wen't out this morning could go pin hunting. Warm, damp, overcast, and mild winds. Yessir.

Weird week. One withdrawal. Five guys will miss the cut. Two guys will barely make the cut at -1. And Bradley and Schwartzel.

Back