Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Conference call over much earlier than expected .... so when to go to the course... That 5 minute commute I am going to have is really going to kill me.

On my way. In traffic downtown Philly. Why I chose this way I have no idea.

Taps away

Since next Saturday is Memorial day weekend and people are dropping. Do we want to reschedule?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Be at the course in about 10 minutes.

What a great time today - cannot wait until CT!

What a great time today - cannot wait until CT!

Most fun round of golf I have ever played. Thank you JLukes, NJRob and Motoo for putting up with me. Cant wait to do it again in CT. Shout out to my drivijg buddies fireitup and Damaikis. Everyone was extremely nice and felt like we have known each other for years.

Most fun round of golf I have ever played. Thank you JLukes, NJRob and Motoo for putting up with me. Cant wait to do it again in CT. Shout out to my drivijg buddies fireitup and Damaikis. Everyone was extremely nice and felt like we have known each other for years.

Nothing to put up with, its all about the fun.

Fun, and mitch prancing like a show horse.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Not quite as funny as your "dog bone covering" club twirl-like maneuver.

Today was a ton of fun.

Today was a ton of fun.

Living like 20 minutes away from you for like 2 years and we finally got to play together. Lol. Car ride with you and Jeff was a blast. Cant wait to do it again.

Living like 20 minutes away from you for like 2 years and we finally got to play together. Lol. Car ride with you and Jeff was a blast. Cant wait to do it again.

Seriously fun and we'll definitely have to try to play together more.

Had a great time today guys. Golf with Damaikis, PGG and birdsboro was a blast. Had a good time riding down with Damaikis and Dev. Watching NJRob hit his hybrid 300 yards was amazing. Only it doesn't always go 300 yards straight. Sometimes it goes 100 yards out and 200 yards to the left:D.

Had a great time today guys. Golf with Damaikis, PGG and birdsboro was a blast. Had a good time riding down with Damaikis and Dev. Watching NJRob hit his hybrid 300 yards was amazing. Only it doesn't always go 300 yards straight. Sometimes it goes 100 yards out and 200 yards to the left:D.

Saw him hit one 401 yards....down the runway. Haha

You guys picked an absolute perfect day to play.

Yes! The wind was turned down to a slight breeze. Hopefully we don't see those 40 mph winds again anytime soon.

Good to see that you got your sister to sign up.

You guys picked an absolute perfect day to play.

Good times today, guys. Great weather and a fun little course. Looking forward to doing it again up in CT!

Back