Demo Day Live Stream

To whomever asked off camera if Morgan plays golf: Yes, Morgan plays golf and she's good, even when killer turtles are knipping at her heels she can execute the shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me, I figured it was just work blocking something. I'm watching vicariously through the comments on this thread.

My phone off the company Wi-Fi works for me....FYI.

G4L! Smooth way in describing clubs...excellent!

Hi Leah & Brett!!

Thanks Ddec!

Are the putter setup like previous years, where they will all be brought out at once later? I'd like to hear some thoughts on the new odyssey white hot pro lines.

KB is awesome, sounds like ole Bill is going to have an expensive day.

Thanks KB!!

Damn girl!! 8.5 on the driver head on the Cobra!!!

Your numbers were real close to what I saw when I tried them at PGA Superstore. I really liked the Cobra too and it surprised me because I hit their irons awful. Glad to hear you thought it was good too.

Now if I can get the pink head & regular men's shaft...

This is sick awesome!!!

Any JPX 825 hybrids or 3 woods to hit?

This is awesome, however sitting in my office watching you all hit balls is driving me up the wall! Wish I was there instead of here...typing this...at work! :bad:

Have fun guys!

This is awesome, however sitting in my office watching you all hit balls is driving me up the wall! Wish I was there instead of here...typing this...at work! :bad:

Have fun guys!

Agreed!! In same situation here!

KB is awesome, sounds like ole Bill is going to have an expensive day.

Probably more the otherway around! OG changes the equipment in his bag more than he changes his red flannel underwear!

Everytime we play around the man has a new driver in his bag.

UUUggggghhhhh...have to get some work done, put two deals together, back in a few! :banghead:

And I have manufacturer "lunch & learn". Back after a while.

I'd be curious to here some feedback on the TEE XCG6 Driver if there is one available?

Would love to sit and watch the feed, but work would howl...but I do agree that love bugs suck.

It's kind of an awkward mix of being miserable about not being there, yet REALLY enjoying the experience with everyone haha!

I love it.

Me too!

What all did I miss in the last hour? I was in a meeting

oh JB your swing is so great. i could watch it all day.
sadly though, i have to go eat lunch.

Back