NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Chris Neil get somewhat hurt is.... Dare I say enjoyable?
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Wonder how many fans in Ottawa are damning Brooks Orpik for that one.

Good win for the Sens. I normally cheer against the Canadian teams but I find myself rooting for the Sens. Id love to see the Pens take another early exit from the playoffs, maybe then NBC would be forced to be fair and unbiased instead of telling us all the time how amazing Crosby, Malkin and the Pens are.

Going to game 4 of Sharks vs LA tomorrow night courtesy of Scott Gomez. My buddy is a club fitter at a course near San Jose and Scott came in for stuff and dropped him a couple tickets.

On the flip side, I hope that doesn't serve as a bad omen with him looking for new clubs already.

That's awesome Rob!! I'm pulling for the Sharks HARD this year!

Get some photos in the thread while you're at the game!

I'll try. Cell service is nearly non existent in the rink with 17500 iPhones going at once.

I never nominated Joe for the award.

haha you're comparing a blatant knee on knee hit to a bad "not-even-a-beat-writer" reporter complaining that Toews shouldn't fight because he'll hurt himself article?

Come on Icey!!

Getting ready for Wings Hawks tonight should be a good game. Interested to see how the Hawks respond from last game and going on the road.

Rangers down 0-2 yeah that makes me happy!

Getting ready for Wings Hawks tonight should be a good game. Interested to see how the Hawks respond from last game and going on the road.

The "Joe" should be rocking tonight. The Wings/Ducks series started off the same way, coincidence?

The "Joe" should be rocking tonight. The Wings/Ducks series started off the same way, coincidence?

Yeah, looks like an amazing place to watch a hockey game would love to do that some day.

Got a feeling this one is going 7 also just a gut feeling.

Yeah, looks like an amazing place to watch a hockey game would love to do that some day.

Got a feeling this one is going 7 also just a gut feeling.

Well you may want to do it within the next couple years because there's plans to demo it and build a new one. The place has tradition but it's outdated and sits on prime real estate on the Detroit River front that's essentially wasted.

Well you may want to do it within the next couple years because there's plans to demo it and build a new one. The place has tradition but it's outdated and sits on prime real estate on the Detroit River front that's essentially wasted.

So your saying I shouldnt wait for a Caps vs. Wings Cup Final again? hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back