THP MLB Fantasy League

I'd like to make a trade for a serviceable 2B. I think most everyone wants one of those.

I think we're seeing the effects of a very deep league. Everyone needs help, there isn't much on the wire, and folks don't want to give up one of their 6 or 7 good players that they have since it is so hard to find a replacement. It's a tough league.

I'd like to make a trade for a serviceable 2B. I think most everyone wants one of those.

Check out my roster. Young and Murphy are there.

I think we're seeing the effects of a very deep league. Everyone needs help, there isn't much on the wire, and folks don't want to give up one of their 6 or 7 good players that they have since it is so hard to find a replacement. It's a tough league.

This is definitely what is going on. I see someone with a couple 2B options and I check their roster and they either seem pretty well set or the players needed to pry away the targeted player just open a gaping hole elsewhere.

As my first fantasy baseball experience, this huge league has taught me plenty. It seems to be all about having your draft work out and making a few shrewd moves on the waiver. Or in my case throw a ton of cheap fixes at the problem and hope something sticks!

COMMISH!!!! HELP!!!!

Ok, not sure what happen, I go to drop Gaby Sanchez from my Yahoo app to add Lackey, and I look this morning and it dropped Moss instead. The Dropping of Moss was 100% unintended considering I traded for him 3 days ago. Can we get this fixed Mr. Commish? Thanks.

COMMISH!!!! HELP!!!!

Ok, not sure what happen, I go to drop Gaby Sanchez from my Yahoo app to add Lackey, and I look this morning and it dropped Moss instead. The Dropping of Moss was 100% unintended considering I traded for him 3 days ago. Can we get this fixed Mr. Commish? Thanks.

Same thing happened to me last week.

COMMISH!!!! HELP!!!!

What's your team name and I will put moss back on, make sure your roster has an empty spot or designate who you want me to drop to put moss back on.

I've heard the app has been a little screwy. So make sure it is completely updated in the App Store. They may have released a patch.

Same thing happened to me last week.

Didn't you get hosed when someone picked up your player? Guess we just have to be careful using the app.

Didn't you get hosed when someone picked up your player? Guess we just have to be careful using the app.

Yes, someone picked him up right after I posted the issue in here. Pretty chappy move.

I still have no clue who everyone is in this league. Can we maybe update the OP with everyone's team name?

I still have no clue who everyone is in this league. Can we maybe update the OP with everyone's team name?

I'm Carry on my Hayward son

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm Carry on my Hayward son

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I knew that. Braves homer hehe And get rid of your new signature before I ban you:alien:

I knew that. Braves homer hehe And get rid of your new signature before I ban you:alien:

Sorry. It's fixed, sir.

Back