New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Weird. No cicadas here though and it's been crazy summer weather recently.

Can't wait to be in CT. I've never been that far north on the east coast so I can't edit for that

Same here, haven't seen anything.

5e8edugy.jpg

Or else!!
abyrered.jpg

Those things respond well to bug spray?

Well. I did GolfTEC. I was encouraged enough by the swing evaluation to commit to the 6 month plan.

My swing looked like I was trying to drill a slapshot with a hockey stick. By the end of the session it looked like I was swinging a golf club.

And flights still look reasonable to get to Hartford.

Well. I did GolfTEC. I was encouraged enough by the swing evaluation to commit to the 6 month plan.

My swing looked like I was trying to drill a slapshot with a hockey stick. By the end of the session it looked like I was swinging a golf club.

great man!!

see ya in 2 weeks

holy crap that's how long? My thumb better heal!

Get some HGH and deer antler spray, you will be healed up in no time!

holy crap that's how long? My thumb better heal!

yeah dude, May is flying by, I'll be flying out 2 weeks from tomorrow and hopefully partaking in that Friday round

Last edited:
And now I'm at the range. And not every shot it pretty..BUT damn it all..the ball is going in the air again.

This stuff makes sense.

Haha, being entirely honest - my golf game has fallen apart. I know that playing good golf is not at all a requirement at these events in the least. However, I've been beyond incompetent. As in..I can't even get the darn ball to go off the ground anymore. That 15.whatever handicap that I once played to? Hah. Add another 1 in it somewhere and it'd be more reflective of my true handicap. It has been frustrating to the point that I've wanted to sell my clubs.

HOWEVER, I've gone on the aggressive. I have my first swing evaluation with GolfTEC today. I'm hopeful that my first session with them will provide some encouragement. It'd be nice if they could get me to quit thinking so much and actually get the ball up off the ground.

So, yeah, I'm working on it! If all else fails, I'll come hang out, haha.

If it makes you feel better, a few days ago when I went to the range I hit 9 straight hosel rockets with a freaking pitching wedge! :angry: But I don't care how bad I play, it's going to be an awesome event.

Seems like there's only a few spots left. Get this filled up THP!

Getting some good rain today and tomorrow in the North East - course should be in fantastic condition in 2 weeks!

New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I've been excited about this one since my first THP Outing in AC, but reading that it's only two weeks away has me REALLY fired up!!!

Last edited:
Haven't paid yet, but reserved a slot a little bit ago if there's any left!

Let's make a list of who's coming to encourage others to sign up.

I know Jlukes is in. Who wouldn't want to play with him and his bright orange shoes. Mitch and FrancisD are battling it out for best beard. Of course there is Dev, PhiliGolfGuy, KenH, TeedUpThoughts, mhuelsman131, StantheCaddy, Damaikis, arydolphin, Scarnici, Two time THP HOF bmik33, Wicked Cool Bearded Man, marcv68,Clemenza,Acole,Colt, Migs, The Lama, amsmith61,Six4three5, DDEC, Spahrticus, CS,Tommy Shanks, Myself and the king of chutting, the master of the universe, the big man himself MikeDean!!!! Sorry if I missed anyone. I did go through the whole thread.

Come on guys!!! Who wouldn't want to play with this group? Let's fill this up!!! I want to know who I'm going to win these shafts with.

Note to self remember not to shave...

Hi. Everyone go peer pressure DK into driving to New England with me. Thanks. It'd be a done deal for me if he were in.

You have sixty more years to work and go to school.

I'm going to see what I can do. Relax. I'm also pretty sure that's really close to finals now that I look at the date...

He wants to do it.

We could kill two spots with one super awesome stone here.

I'm going to see what I can do. Relax. I'm also pretty sure that's really close to finals now that I look at the date...

Darrrennn. I'll let you hit my fairway wood!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Back