NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true just trying to look ahead a bit I mean the Sens are starting to give all the Pens they can handle and the Bruins are kinda in cruise control mode right now. I know they havent won the series yet but the Rangers look pretty terrible. Not sure which position I would rather be in?

Momentum is everything, I'll take the Bruins seat any day.

Momentum is everything, I'll take the Bruins seat any day.

Yeah I hear that and possibly 3 games less played could be huge. Rangers just arent showing any sort of fight at this point could all change but not likely.

Doesn't matter. The cup will stay in the western conf. Guaranteed.

When the series between Chi-town and Detroit started, I predicted the winner of that series will produce the cup winner. I'll stick to it.

When the series between Chi-town and Detroit started, I predicted the winner of that series will produce the cup winner. I'll stick to it.

If Detroit and SJ both get through, then Detroit is toast.

Only a little. SJ has their number and they know it.

Straight from Hockeytown: if Detroit continues to play like they are, they will take care of the Chicago. If SJ makes it through, it should be a good series. Already took care of 1 Cali hockey team, why not 2 if we earn the chance?

Straight from Hockeytown: if Detroit continues to play like they are, they will take care of the Chicago. If SJ makes it through, it should be a good series. Already took care of 1 Cali hockey team, why not 2 if we earn the chance?

The one you took care of was just a bunch of posers. The two that are left are the real deal.

Wow Cooke to Dupuis for a beautiful shorty.

Bam. 6-2.

Make that 7

Keep em coming.

Go Pens. That was fun.

Roy is coach the Aves?

Interesting........

Bonus hockey right now in New York. Rangers almost won it in the first minute of overtime.

Rangers win. Game 5 in Boston is Saturday night. All the pressure now back on the Bruins to finish it out at home.

My playoff beard survives for a couple of more days!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yay Rangers!

We are going to take game 5 and then we will be in their heads.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

detroit has done a pretty remarkable job making Chicago's offense irrelevant.. That they can't even score a goal in a game is crazy.

detroit has done a pretty remarkable job making Chicago's offense irrelevant.. That they can't even score a goal in a game is crazy.

Was just thinking this. Unreal. They just don't let Chicago get set up. They look really really strong. Certainly my favorite in the West right now.

Was just thinking this. Unreal. They just don't let Chicago get set up. They look really really strong. Certainly my favorite in the West right now.

I think Chicago's system, or at least their execution has been flat out miserable. Nothing pressured, everything forced... It's just BAD.

Can't believe this team went that long without a regulation loss to start the year.

I think Chicago's system, or at least their execution has been flat out miserable. Nothing pressured, everything forced... It's just BAD.

Can't believe this team went that long without a regulation loss to start the year.

I don't want to talk about that because I hate the loser point. It's a rant in and of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back