New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Sent a few messages to some people. I expect the last 4 spots of this one to fill up pretty quickly.

That's awesome, no reason not to be

Did Steel and DK commit yet?

Bueller

Working on it.

Stop pressuring me.

I've got one on lock. Now if I could just get PayPal to quit being so cantankerous about security measures.

Sent from my outdated Note 2

I really want to come down for this, I know I need to join the Albatross club I've been slacking. I hope no matter what to at least come and check out the guys playing and meet some THPers!

I really want to come down for this, I know I need to join the Albatross club I've been slacking. I hope no matter what to at least come and check out the guys playing and meet some THPers!

It will be a bit difficult to "hang out" without being a part of it in all honesty. If you are coming down, why not join in on the festivities? If you check out any of the previous recap threads from the Invitationals, you will see everybody has a blast out there.

Take the plunge man. If you miss out on this opportunity you will be kicking yourself. Not even the next day, immediately.

2 weeks from today! Can't wait

We are looking forward to getting back up to CT and going to a few places that I miss dearly. Cant wait to meet/see everybody.

We are looking forward to getting back up to CT and going to a few places that I miss dearly. Cant wait to meet/see everybody.

Looking forward to seeing ya again buddy. Won't have a problem going in for the big fist bump this time around.

Looking forward to seeing ya again buddy. Won't have a problem going in for the big fist bump this time around.

Thanks dude. Looking forward to seeing you too.

Looks like I'll have to head back home on Saturday night after this one, but I'm not missing the dinner, that will be a fun time.

Payment made. BAM!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Payment made. BAM!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Cool, you'll have a great time. Too bad I'm not able to go to this one.

Giddy up!! Can't wait and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hopefully the wind machine will be turned down a touch for the Invitational. Wind was nasty today!!

Back