Heads up on Golf Shoes...

zsmithku

ReadtheRulesShankapotomus
Reaction score
Thought I'd write a quick thread about the new Ecco Casual Cool II Premiere golf shoes I purchased in colorway white/cloud. I have tried quite afew of the major golf shoe brands over the years and Ecco blows them away. They are so comfortable--right out of the box! They also blend the asthetics of yesteryear golf and 21st century street shoes. I strongly recommend them if you want quality, comfort, and sweet styling!

Has anyone else had the pleasure of wearing an Ecco golf shoe while playing 18?

ECCO Casual Cool II Premiere Mens Casual Golf Shoes

Haha. I guess when you're new to a forum/site you don't necessarily know what has been said/reviewed before. Regardless, the THP review reinforces my new found love for ECCO golf shoes.

Haha. I guess when you're new to a forum/site you don't necessarily know what has been said/reviewed before. Regardless, the THP review reinforces my new found love for ECCO golf shoes.

No problem. Glad you love them. ECCO makes some great shoes.

One of the best golf shoes on the market IMHO. I love mine and plan on picking up another pair very soon.

I have a few pairs of Ecco shoes. I really like them. They are comfy.

Thought I'd write a quick thread about the new Ecco Casual Cool II Premiere golf shoes I purchased in colorway white/cloud. I have tried quite afew of the major golf shoe brands over the years and Ecco blows them away. They are so comfortable--right out of the box! They also blend the asthetics of yesteryear golf and 21st century street shoes. I strongly recommend them if you want quality, comfort, and sweet styling!

Has anyone else had the pleasure of wearing an Ecco golf shoe while playing 18?

ECCO Casual Cool II Premiere Mens Casual Golf Shoes

I have worn them for years, both their street and golf shoes. They are the most comfortable and durable shoes I have ever worn.

Back