What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my pairs, yep. Found a sale on the others, close out pairs and luckily had only 36's.

Fairway Styles only has three styles and most are well below my size range. I'm afraid that the 32 in the gray would be too small.

Fairway Styles only has three styles and most are well below my size range. I'm afraid that the 32 in the gray would be too small.

They fit a size big, my 36's legit fit like 38's. The next pairs I buy will be 34's.

That is an awesome pairing, although i think the belt needs to get Sligo'ed as well!!!

Thanks - the Sligo belt will be the next purchase I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No golf for a whole for me due to an abdominal injury.

However look what arrived today....

namaja3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet look!

I snagged these today. They may never see the course, as I like the look just as a casual summer shoe
yve7u9e6.jpg
. So comfy.

Hit the UA outlet tonight.. Picked up three new polos, a blue, a lighter orange, and a purple.

Trying to build up the colour wheel in my closet, and these are the perfect polo for me.

Hit the UA outlet tonight.. Picked up three new polos, a blue, a lighter orange, and a purple.

Trying to build up the colour wheel in my closet, and these are the perfect polo for me.

Were they having a good Memorial Day sale?

My absolute favorite polos. Wore a bright orange one today.

Were they having a good Memorial Day sale?

They have polos there for 40 dollars (off the typical 50) so I ended up with two of them, and one other (light orange) that was like 27 after their sale + 20% off. Not bad.

My absolute favorite polos. Wore a bright orange one today.

Yeah man, they are the only ones I can find that fit in length as well as shoulders + waist. Freaking love them.

Anyone have a good recommendation for a short sleeve rain pullover?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

jlukes, just saw this one. I have an adidas short sleeve pullover from a few years ago that I still really like. It's not going to keep a ton of rain off of me, but it's good for a mist or light drizzle. If it's going to rain harder, I just go with my normal long-sleeve rain jacket. I think that you can find a short sleeve rain pullover that will keep all of the rain off of you, but it may be a little pricey.

I didn't feel right without a photo..

20130525_221835.jpg

The purple and the orange are a bit out of my norm.. I am kind of excited to get them in the rotation though.

Love the purple. Orange is a bit lighter than my normal but it looks nice. Blue is killer

Love the purple. Orange is a bit lighter than my normal but it looks nice. Blue is killer

I'm not sure I can go full orange like you fancy faces... I'm just trying to sneak in the side door hahaha!

The blue is of course my favourite.. I have many, many shades of blue UA polos.

I'm not sure I can go full orange like you fancy faces... I'm just trying to sneak in the side door hahaha!

The blue is of course my favourite.. I have many, many shades of blue UA polos.

I have a purple adidas polo that I really like. Pair it with black pants/shorts and black shoes and you're good to go.

I have a purple adidas polo that I really like. Pair it with black pants/shorts and black shoes and you're good to go.

I need some black shoes. I've paired my purple Travis Matthew polo with grey shorts and white belt / white shoes.

I need to amp up my 'having' of black shoes haha!

My thinking was that it'd go well with grey pants or shorts, as I have quite a bit of that.. Actually these pants, specifically..

20130119_184952.jpg

and then these shorts:

meLYExon2iSstpm-_qkTCXg.jpg

Pondering the Adidas M1's in grey, have them in the cart just need to pull the trigger.

Pondering the Adidas M1's in grey, have them in the cart just need to pull the trigger.

Just keep walking toward the register.

Courtesy of my S4 in collaboration with Tapatalk.

A B-Day present from my daughter. I really like it!
988899_596856897005142_756250204_n.jpg

I'm hoping to be able to swing by the Nike, Izod, and Under Armour outlets today or tomorrow to pick up a couple of polos and a glove.

After today's round with Kobe I'm pondering cold weather gear. Lots of it. I played in shorts and it was in the 40's with 15 mph bursts of wind and a steady stiff breeze. My hands were numb. I was freezing.

Courtesy of my S4 in collaboration with Tapatalk.

Anyone have a good recommendation for a short sleeve rain pullover?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
I have a Zero Restriction that I wore a couple of times and it was great, very light in weight and the water just beads up and rolls right off, a very very good pullover. Also it has notches in the back that allow it move and stretch with you as you swing and I felt no restriction through my swing, truly Zero Restriction.

YES!!! I like it buddy!!

On a personal note, I've been a spree of picking stuff up after the Outing. Once my Af shirts come in I'll get a pic of it all up. Today I picked up a pair of Puma 5-pockets in the Surf the web color. Its a dark blue, but not a Navy color. I think will look very good with one of my yellow shirt pick ups.

Couldn't resist picking up another pair of PUMA Amp Cell Fusion's for only $150 + free shipping off of Amazon.

amp-cell-fusion-sl-white.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back