BMW PGA Championship, European Tour 2013

I guy I played with at the weekend went to the Pro Am day and told me Saturday morning he thought MM would win it.
i hope for his sake he had money on it!

couple of interesting points made on twitter:

"Matteo Manassero wins his 4th tournament, and biggest, in playoff. BMW PGA Champ. He turned 20 a month ago. Tiger at same age had 0 wins"

"If a 20-year-old American had 4 PGA Tour titles, including The Players, can you imagine the hysteria? Matteo Manassero, still underrated."

couple of interesting points made on twitter:

"Matteo Manassero wins his 4th tournament, and biggest, in playoff. BMW PGA Champ. He turned 20 a month ago. Tiger at same age had 0 wins"

"If a 20-year-old American had 4 PGA Tour titles, including The Players, can you imagine the hysteria? Matteo Manassero, still underrated."

This.

Let that sink in. Crazy.

Don't worry guys..........he'll soon be on the PGA Tour soon. All the best Europeans all seem to do it. Surprise there's anyone left on the Euro Tour :clap:

Don't worry guys..........he'll soon be on the PGA Tour soon. All the best Europeans all seem to do it. Surprise there's anyone left on the Euro Tour :clap:

Mattel has to beat somebody. I would like to see what he does against real fields.

Whole EUR ryder cup team was in the field, seems pretty real to me...?

Sorry, whole *winning* ryder cup team :D

Mattel has to beat somebody. I would like to see what he does against real fields.

Showed your golf knowledge there. Couldn't even get his name right LOL

Spell check police!

And my golf knowledge says that the USPGA Tour's Players Championship has a much stronger field. But you should be proud of your quant little tournament. :alien:

Simple keyboard error really. This man knows plenty about golf.

Back