The Ultimate Shoe Thread...

Did you have the Jordan golf shoes?

Unfortunately no. I wish. Funny thing is that I would have not worn them then as they were "collectible", but now I would just because few others have them.

For the stain, try a magic eraser or an auto "quick detailer" spray. Both work well on shoe stains. Then make sure you polish to protect them.

I have quite a shoe collection going for golf shoes. I also am a big fan of shoes in general, but golf shoes are my favorite it seems.

Unfortunately the green poo stain is on the ballistic mesh of the shoe. I think the magic eraser would work actually.

Yeah I have been a shoe head since the 7th grade. I actually am a shoe customizer as well. I came up with my own secret paint blend that works awesome on leather shoes. It is flexible and durable. I may actually custom paint a pair. When I do I will post it. I have to wear them to show the durability as well. Should be fun. Never did a golf shoe before just casual shoes such as Nike Dunks and Adidas Shell Toes.

Unfortunately no. I wish. Funny thing is that I would have not worn them then as they were "collectible", but now I would just because few others have them.
Ive got a buddy who wears them, he has a pair of white ones and black ones. If I would of known they were going to be collectibles I would of bought a ton.

Very cool. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Bought a pair of Footjoy Icons - great shoes.
I have a wide foot and the FJ's and Adidas PowerBand's (wide) are the two best shoes I've owned.

Bought a pair of Footjoy Icons - great shoes.
I have a wide foot and the FJ's and Adidas PowerBand's (wide) are the two best shoes I've owned.

I too have a wide foot and enjoy Footjoys and Adidas. I really like my Nike TW2009 in a wide as well.

I have 3 pairs of golf shoes. I have 2 pair of Adidas shoes. One pair is white with the pink 3 stripes down the side. My other pair of adidas shoes are super duper cute, they are white with the same pink 3 stripes but they also have flowers on them. Its fashion and function, actually for my shoes! And I actually have a pair of FootJoys that I don't wear anymore, my very first pair of shoes that I got to go with my Junior set of clubs (LOL!!) but they are white with a purple stripe. I must say, my shoes match my outfits :) The names of my shoes, I don't remember, I think one of them is Paragon?? :confused2: No clue...

I have only wore FootJoys with the Contour my favorite. I walk a most of the time and I can't imagine any shoe being more comfortable than the Contour.

......The names of my shoes, I don't remember, I think one of them is Paragon?? :confused2: No clue...

Cool! If that is the name of the right shoe, what do you call the left one?:laughing:

I just bought another pair of golf shoes, bumping my total to 4 now haa haa, I just bought a pair of Nike women's shoes...quite comfy I must say...but I still favor my Adidas shoes still!!

I personally love the look the of the Puma C-Hopper ML. These are currently worn by Ryan Moore. Does anyone have these pair of golf shoes? I was going to buy these but the store didn't have them in my size and I was curious to if they were comfortable or not.

I personally love the look the of the Puma C-Hopper ML. These are currently worn by Ryan Moore. Does anyone have these pair of golf shoes? I was going to buy these but the store didn't have them in my size and I was curious to if they were comfortable or not.

I dont have those, but have these, which are close. Here is the preview of them.

The Hackers Paradise PUMA Mens Fall Fashion Preview

664354457_xHbAH-XL.jpg

i have worn the adidas tour 360 LTDS since they came out and i will only wear these i have 7 pairs new in the box so i am set for a while. used to be a nike guy but these are way better.... try a pair you'll love them.

I'm sure I'll get some weird looks for this, but... I wear Radioactive Golf's 'Future' shoes:

radio.mns.future.blkwht.lg.jpg

They look good with shorts, but I'd like a nice pair of "traditional" shoes for when I'm wearing pants. I really like many of the Eccos people have posted, but they're too pricey for me.

Thanks JB for the picture. Those are some sweet looking golf shoes! I might have to look into getting a pair

Ah shoes....
Unlike my sneaker collection I only have two pairs of golfshoes.
Adidas 360 LTD's in brown and the Nike Bandons.

Both are very very comfy, but in the first place I look at the fashion side of shoes and then function. However both are equally important.

Back