Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

That is so awesome. I'm playing there Tuesday. Was the course in good shape?

Yes great shape. The practice green was slow as crap but the greens on the course were very fast. 7 putts on the first two holes before I adjusted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yes great shape. The practice green was slow as crap but the greens on the course were very fast. 7 putts on the first two holes before I adjusted.

Awesome, thanks. I can't wait to get out and play it again. Such a good course.

I might be playing the minerals tomorrow afternoon. I'm taking my daughter horseback riding across the street from there and we might play 9 after.

I might be playing the minerals tomorrow afternoon. I'm taking my daughter horseback riding across the street from there and we might play 9 after.

Very nice, have fun. I think I'm going to golf at my high school tomorrow (Blair Academy) if anyone wants to come.

Planning on playing next Saturday. Not looking to play anywhere really nice or anything. Just cost effective. Just want to get out on a course. Let me know if anyone is interested. Has to be afternoonish as I have a doctors appt at 8am

Planning on playing next Saturday. Not looking to play anywhere really nice or anything. Just cost effective. Just want to get out on a course. Let me know if anyone is interested. Has to be afternoonish as I have a doctors appt at 8am

What's afternoon-ish? I have to be home by a bit after 4. I'd be down to play if we could tee off early enough.

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

What's afternoon-ish? I have to be home by a bit after 4. I'd be down to play if we could tee off early enough.

Maybe 10 or 11

Yeah I'd be in for that. Where you thinking?

Not sure really. Havent looked at tee times or anything yet. I will get back to you.

No CTRob for me. Need to save some money for a little summer vaca.

I hear CT is beautiful in June. Just saying...

Those 300 yard hybrid shots just went down to 120.

Buck, jwkde and myself are playing White Clay Creek tomorrow, there should be one slot open for the 1 pm time on golf now if anyone is interested.

Make sure you don't line up to the right all day.

Buck, jwkde and myself are playing White Clay Creek tomorrow, there should be one slot open for the 1 pm time on golf now if anyone is interested.

Making a Tee Time at Rolling Greens in Newton, NJ for Saturday morning. Its a goat track but its cheap and usually not too crowded. Anyone interested?

Making a Tee Time at Rolling Greens in Newton, NJ for Saturday morning. Its a goat track but its cheap and usually not too crowded. Anyone interested?

I'll be doing this on Saturday morning

Back