Big Break Mexico (Spoilers)

I'm a big fan of Taylor :call-me:

I am still on the fence about this season....I do like that the actual elimation challenges have been real golf instead of some skills challenge.

I like the fact that people aren't off the show in the first episodes. I hope they keep that going forward. Just have elimination days at certain points starting at least a few episodes in.

My feeling towards Tom Abbot has been less "wanting to punch him in the face" this year. But every show he always pulls out the "what a mistake that was" line. Ugh, I hate it.

My feeling towards Tom Abbot has been less "wanting to punch him in the face" this year. But every show he always pulls out the "what a mistake that was" line. Ugh, I hate it.

hahaha now that you've pointed that out, its ALL i'm going to be looking for and hearing.

sounds like we have a drinking game on our hands

Tom Abbot kinda sounds like Hannibal Lectar to me when he makes snarky comments,lol

Some clutch shots in tonight's episode. I'm enjoying this season.

Ugly ugly shotmaking.

Where do I sign up for the big break?

Although it seems to just flow in the show, remember they sit around a LOT between shots while all the cameras are repositioned. Then they have to step up and hit one great shot. It may look easy, but I'll bet some folks with a lot of game would be surprised at just how hard it is.

Heck, think about your last scramble. Did your team use every shot of yours?

Taylor is pretty clutch and easy on the eyes too!

Going Happy Gilmore on the Drive...then the chip in from the awkward lie....pretty solid.

I loved the wall challenge, rather than just one shot over, it was a great way to have multiple shots and make it a team event!

I missed last night's episode.

I've only semi tuned in to this before but do they ever just play golf?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I missed last night's episode.

I've only semi tuned in to this before but do they ever just play golf?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

They have some 3 hole head to head challenges....and when they get to the finals its usually an 18 hole match.

I havent watched the newest episode yet, but think it's pretty cool that Lindsay is rocking her Laurel Oak visor on the show. Awesome course down this way, and their members are quite proud of her.

Must have been cold in mexico during the shooting :eek::D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have found most all the ladies on the show to be annoying except stefanie and the other girl on her team. Leibeli sounds like her face is numb when she talks and isn't articulate at all.

Still pulling for Brad at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I have found most all the ladies on the show to be annoying except stefanie and the other girl on her team. Leibeli sounds like her face is numb when she talks and isn't articulate at all.

Still pulling for Brad at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Liebelei is from Luxembourg, and she's only fluent in like 5 languages.

So far I've been really impressed with Liebelei. Seems like cool and intelligent lady with some game to boot.

I watched episodes 2 and 3 this afternoon, there does seem to be some pretty solid talent this season. So far the lucky chip in by Taylor has been the shot of the season.

I watched episodes 2 and 3 this afternoon, there does seem to be some pretty solid talent this season. So far the lucky chip in by Taylor has been the shot of the season.

Yeah from the previews it seems like that might be eclipsed next week by Brent.

Liebelei is from Luxembourg, and she's only fluent in like 5 languages.

That doesn't make you smart. If you're an idiot, and you know five languages, that just means that that many more people know you're an idiot. (Thanks, John Caparulo)

(I don't think think she's an idiot, by the way)

Well I have not been able to watch this season due to losing the golf channel and being to cheap to buy the next level cable so I don't know how he is acting on TV but I will be pulling for Chad. He is from my hometown and learned golf on the same course as I did. I've been paired with him many years ago and I can attest that he does have some game.

Back