Status
Not open for further replies.
What's behind that hinged panel?

Today I went to check out the VLTOR EMod stock, I'll be getting it later This month

pu5aje2a.jpg

It's going to look like this but all black, mostly magpul. My brother in law has some extra magpul furniture that he will send me

ja4egagu.jpg

From my perspective, there are two huge problems with that under-dash holster to consider. 1-It seems to leave the barrel pointing at your leg/foot while you're operating the car. 2-if you have to exit your vehicle quickly, you're either jumping out with your weapon in your hand, attempting to remove and re-holster your weapon while exiting, or leaving it in the car; none of which seem like good options.

good points, as far as jumping out, all depends on the situation i guess, so many options hard to cover them all.

I don't keep my pistol with a bullet in the chamber generally. In that position I would hit the slide as I come up.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Have you trained extensively to rack the slide using one hand? I know myself took about a week of carrying before understanding that more often than not the extra second it takes to rack a slide could mean the difference, and then racking with one hand, and weak handed manipulations also taught me if you can eliminate any extra movement then you will always do better achieving your desired goal.

Havn't done much training.

If it comes down to a matter of seconds then I already screwed up in my mind. Certainly their are issues with the holster, and flaws with my system, but I'm comfortable with both.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Just shot an email to the state patrol to see if they would consider it open carry or concealed carry.

My guess is they say concealed.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Just shot an email to the state patrol to see if they would consider it open carry or concealed carry.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk
doesnt it suck that you basically have to be a lawyer to know your rights?
its amazing how a fundamental right can get clouded from the local level all the way up to the constitutional level

doesnt it suck that you basically have to be a lawyer to know your rights?
its amazing how a fundamental right can get clouded from the local level all the way up to the constitutional level

Yea, i can see why it could be considered concealed. I just want proof if it is or isn't, since the state patrol handles that stuff them saying yes or no should trump the other authorities. I hope.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

criminals have more rights than law abiding armed citizens

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

"Just shot an email..."

Love the word choice in that post!

just scored ammo at walmart... picked up 120 rounds of 22lr
they had everything in except what i really wanted. no 556/223 or 9mm

also picked up another ammo box from the gun store

Well I changed my mind, got all magpul on this sucker instead

zeduny7a.jpg

Expensive day today lol

upajuqyq.jpg

its looking good bro... hows that mbus line up with the front site? pretty good?

its looking good bro... hows that mbus line up with the front site? pretty good?

I didn't get an MBUS, I found that the stock diamond head backup sight worked just as well, so I didn't get it, plus it's all metal haha.

u4ytu2e3.jpg

How much are you all paying for PMAGs? One store has them for $30, and the store I bought the AR from has them for $16

How much are you all paying for PMAGs? One store has them for $30, and the store I bought the AR from has them for $16
theyre coming down fast... the gouging gun store here still has them at $30 for the windowless
there's an off base tactical store that has windowed pmags for $14 but they dont have fde ones yet
online theyre between $12-$17 with tons in stock... not like a month ago when the only thing in stock was $40

theyre coming down fast... the gouging gun store here still has them at $30 for the windowless
there's an off base tactical store that has windowed pmags for $14 but they dont have fde ones yet
online theyre between $12-$17 with tons in stock... not like a month ago when the only thing in stock was $40

I remember earlier this year at the gun show, several of them were selling for $30-40, and I was pretty excited when I saw them for 16, the store owner gave one to us for $14 since they are one per person/per shipment due to demand. It's cool because I went back yesterday and since we got the AR there, he gave us a nice discount on the magpul stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back