A thread for SoCal golfers.

Three weddings, two parties, several head shots and a few retirements

Cmac and Gohead;
Flydigital and I are talking about playing his home course in south Orange county. Wanna join us and then do Los Serrano on June 8th?

I can join you the 1st but not the 8th. I'm playing in a tournament that weekend in Scottsdale,AZ.

I will be there on the 1st. ( if it is ok with Cricketboy ) :alien:

Ok, we have now Flydigitial, JimnyCricket, and Cmac on the 1st at FlyDigital's home course on the 1st of June at 750am tee time. Woot!

Again you leave me out... it is on now Cricketboy!!! :angry:

...and, who is this and what does 'on' mean?

(you are of course welcomed to join this Saturday - bring lots of balls)

Oh good, because your game was getting pretty stale :) - same ol same old

Oh I will be there!!! Bringing some new toys with me too. ( Could be a very interesting round )

I will try to add some spice for you.. I would hate the fact that my game is boring you.

Nah, you game is really improving and I am glad.

Where is Kermit?

Looking forward to tomorrow's round.

This thread is cracking me up. hate you Hate You HATE YOU Bro Hug Hate you again. I gotta make it down to your area again sometime this Summer so we can play a round.

This thread is cracking me up. hate you Hate You HATE YOU Bro Hug Hate you again. I gotta make it down to your area again sometime this Summer so we can play a round.

I have NEVER hugged Jimnycricket65 and have no intentions of ever doing so. LOL

Nah, you will ride with him.
We should try scramble tomorrow.
Whatcha think?

Am I going to have to separate you two tomorrow?

I'm good with whatever you guys want. I think I'm walking though. Nice to get in shape.

I'm good with whatever you guys want. I think I'm walking though. Nice to get in shape.

Flydigital said "ride only included in the fee"... I don't know what that exactly meant. We will see.

Flydigital said "ride only included in the fee"... I don't know what that exactly meant. We will see.

I am good with scramble. ( me and C-Mac vs. Digital and the bug)

I am ok with walking. ( maybe)

We'll see when we get down there.

It's cart/ride only, there is no extra charge for carts, its included in the green fee. See www.shorecliffsgolfclub.com

Scramble sounds fun... will see you all in the morning! Tee time is under "Clark".

Back