SeeMore Putters - Junior Ambassador Program

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With the growth of the SPi program many juniors, parents, junior tours and high school coaches are taking notice. We have started a Junior Ambassador Program. View the video below and contact us if you are interested. When the SeeMore staff goes to junior events, parents approach us and talk about putting instruction all the time. Not only do the parents know how to get their child to the next level but their child knows as well - the putting green. In fact we heard two college coaches on a golf radio show last night mention the short game. When recruiting players they look to see how much time the junior golfer puts into their putting. They must have emphasis putting for at least 15 minutes. They look to see if they have a system or a base for putting.

The Junior Ambassador Program has qualifications to join - the great point about this program is that we will marry the junior with a SPi instructor. Therefore not only will you be apart of an outstanding program but also you will have a teaching system for putting and an instructor who wants to help you with your putting. Everyone involved is excited - from the junior to the parent. The junior is improving his/her putting and the parent feels confident in SPi.

CALLING all Juniors Golfers, Parents, Junior Tours and High School Coaches - let SPi help improve your putting stroke and place more than just a piece of equipment in your hands. If you are a junior tour director, please contact us at [email protected] on how we can help increase added value to the tour.

[video=youtube;gMjUlVy-XJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMjUlVy-XJk[/video]

Very awesome, the other day I was out on the range and saw some kids hitting balls with drivers only, I tried to explain that they need to be practicing short irons/wedges and more importantly putting more as you use these clubs every hole. But they didn't buy it. Having something like his at junior events will only help the next crop of golfers.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Sounds like a great idea, I can't view the video through my work computer, so I'll have to wait untilo I get home to learn more. I would love for my son to get involved in something like this, he is 8 now and is going to golf cam again this summer for a week or two. He loves golf and is getting better with putting, but to have a system around it I think would really help him out.

John is awesome. SeeMore is awesome. This is a brilliant move, plain and simple.

Very cool SeeMore. This is something that could really be a big success!

This is a great idea. Glad to see SeeMore trying to help more people lower scores again!

As a coach this gets me very excited. I'm going to talk to my guys about this tonight.

Wow this is an awesome idea and hopefully an opportunity that a lot of youngsters get to take advantage of.

This is awesome! My SPI instructor said e would come out to a practice and do a putting clinic this winter for Youngbucks team. So there has been some movement in this direction prior to this

this is exactly what younger players need!
enter SeeMore with another winning solution to the game of golf....

i hope people take this to the full advantage. i know i've gotten so much out of my relationship with my SPi instructor and my only regret, is that i didn't start sooner.

well done SeeMore and good luck!!

This is awesome, starting with a seemore, RST and SPi at a younger age makes a ton of sense!

I think this is a cutting-edge idea from SeeMore. Having this type of relationship with an SPI early on will certainly pay huge dividends for the junior golfers. If you are not yet a fan of SeeMore putters you still have to admire their innovative posture in reaching out to the youth in today's game.

Nicely done, SeeMore.

Back