Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.229 here at the cheap station. Most stations are $3.299.

$3.99 in Michigan. Top 5 in the US in gas tax. Half hour away in Ohio it's $.30 cheaper.

$3.79 here, but 30 miles away in Grand Island it's down to $3.61 (super unleaded)

You should drive there to get your gas! That wouldn't be bad, driving 60 miles to save $3.60 (assuming 20 gallon tank)!

My old boss would actually do that.

You should drive there to get your gas! That wouldn't be bad, driving 60 miles to save $3.60 (assuming 20 gallon tank)!

My old boss would actually do that.

I work there, so yes I do, lol. I trade off driving the car and truck on work days to fill up and with my Hyvee card I can save a couple more cents per gallon.

I work there, so yes I do, lol. I trade off driving the car and truck on work days to fill up and with my Hyvee card I can save a couple more cents per gallon.

When I know I am heading to either Missouri or northern Kansas City, KS, I will try to fill up while I am there. Always cheaper in both places than by my house.

When I know I am heading to either Missouri or northern Kansas City, KS, I will try to fill up while I am there. Always cheaper in both places than by my house.

I've noticed that driving through. We always try to fill up on the Missouri side before heading to Sedalia and usually save quite a bit.

$1.35 per litre currently

I've noticed that driving through. We always try to fill up on the Missouri side before heading to Sedalia and usually save quite a bit.

If you go to Sam's club in Independence off of I-70, it's usually 20 cents cheaper than here and 10 cents cheaper than most places I see in Missouri. You can still get it there if you aren't a member, and it's only 5 cents more.

$3.67 here but with my Dillions card I can get another .02 cents off.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you go to Sam's club in Independence off of I-70, it's usually 20 cents cheaper than here and 10 cents cheaper than most places I see in Missouri. You can still get it there if you aren't a member, and it's only 5 cents more.

That's good to hear, I thought you had to belong.

$3.08 here at the Sam's or Costco pumps today. According to GasBuddy, Chattanooga is the 6 lowest average gas price by city.

Wow, that is a LOW price.

We pay $2.12 for the stuff we use but the better stuff is $2.26 that is per litre. So its expensive.

We pay $2.12 for the stuff we use but the better stuff is $2.26 that is per litre. So its expensive.

What is that in US money?

My mistake

Paid 3.99 this morning :/

Regular is about $3.59 here in SLC

$3.25 for me this morning.

$4.15 here in SE Michigan. They're citing "refinery problems" as the reason for this $.25 increase. Bout to go electric.

$3.659 yesterday. Slowly coming down. Wish it came down as fast as it goes up.

Just paid 3.93 for 91 here in Utah.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

$4.15 yesterday
$3.89 today

Still $3.229 here.

Back