NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
McQuaid got up awwwwwwfully quick after laying there prone for a bit.

cooke is still a moron regardless.

Remember, Matt Cooke is supposed to be a changed guy, he doesn't play dirty anymore. #givemeabreak

Sidenberg puts Malkin down when he had the puck and they yell and scream bloddy murder then Neal hits Lucic in the exact same way and they cheer. The collective hive mind of hockey fans at a game has the IQ of a common house fly.

Remember, Matt Cooke is supposed to be a changed guy, he doesn't play dirty anymore. #givemeabreak

Yeah right.

He should be out for the rest of the series now just like they did to Torres. The precedent has been set.

Yeah right.

He should be out for the rest of the series now just like they did to Torres. The precedent has been set.

But that won't happen.

Interesting of NBC to quickly show the replay of Cooke's hit on Marc Savard that ended his career. Plenty of Bruins fans haven't forgotten about that, wouldn't be surprised if some of the players on the Bruins have a long memory as well.

Bruins are playing with fire here, they can't expect to win a game 1-0 against the Penguins unless Rask plays out of his mind.

Terrible penalty by Marchand, surprised that he only got 2 minutes. But then again, he doesn't have the reputation or "prior offenses" that Matt Cooke does.

Yeah I'll never buy that garbage. He'll always be painted with the rest of those cheap players.

Of course Crosby starts chirping when he's never going to actually do anything.

Would of been great to see Tukka drop Crosby. Of course Crosby is going to mouth off to Chara with 2 refs standing there. Crosby will only be tough against a goalie going off the ice

This series is going to make this thread very awesome.

I like it.

And on comes MAF next game.

BOOM, HORTON! 3-0 Bruins, now put this thing away.

The post has been Boston's best goalie tonight.

Pitt's defense isn't doing them any favours, but those rebounds Vokoun has been coughing up are going to make it hard for them to keep pucks out.

You might be right SP.. MAF may very well get a look.

haha Crosby isn't going to fight. His jaw is jacked, and Chara is a damn horseman.

Seriously. No reason for Crosby to drop them. People calling him a puss are retarded.

They've been waiting for a reason..and it has happened. MAF time. They need him to win a cup.

They've been waiting for a reason..and it has happened. MAF time. They need him to win a cup.

Um, Vokoun has not been the problem tonight. I actually think the Pens outplayed the Bruins for a large part of this game, they've been unlucky by hitting 3 posts and Rask has made a number of good saves on other shots. Only the first goal could be called a bad goal against Vokoun, the second was a crazy bounce and the D-man should have cancelled out Krejci and the 3rd goal was a 2-on-nobody.

Um, Vokoun has not been the problem tonight. I actually think the Pens outplayed the Bruins for a large part of this game, they've been unlucky by hitting 3 posts and Rask has made a number of good saves on other shots. Only the first goal could be called a bad goal against Vokoun, the second was a crazy bounce and the D-man should have cancelled out Krejci and the 3rd goal was a 2-on-nobody.

Even the first went off a skate. Not much you can do to react to a deflection 2 feet in front of you.

You're a fair weather fan in terms of goalies. Definition of it.

I'd keep playing Vokoun. I never said that I'd play MAF.

I think HCDB will play MAF though. I think he's been waiting to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back