GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to 12.2 - playing in nothing but howling nor'easters the last few rounds will do that. Need more lessons soon.

12.6 -> 12.4. Not bad. It calculated my low round of 79 in there since the last revision. Making Progress!!

Down to a 12.0, I sure hope to have it to a single digit after the next few revisions!!!

I can't believe mine went down. I played horrible golf at the outing and most of the month. 11.0, down from 11.4.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Stayed the same at 10.1

12.2 Going the wrong way, but for the right reasons. At least that is what I'm telling myself.

8.4 Lil change

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

As per OOB I'm down from a 13.3 in January to an 11.2 now so I'm pretty stoked. I've had a number of really good rounds in there mixed in with a few absolute stinkers. I guess for every 10 bad rounds I'm putting together 11 decent ones. My scoring average is 87.4 so that tells me that I'm riding a fine line right now, I need to find a way to eliminate the blow-up round or my cap is gonna start climbing real quick.

New personal low for me yesterday, 12.6. Still hope I find my way into the single digits.

Moving the wrong way... Up a full point. Time to get back to the range and get to work!!

With one exception, my scores are stabilizing & slightly improved... I just jumped UP 1.1points! Crap. My OOB says I am even worse! Holy crap. My non-golf life is jacking with my game!

Stayed the same but should have some movement next revision.

17.5 down .1 but heading in the right direction

Mine went up over a point to 7.4.

6.2 and needs to go down!

10.8....slowly moving in the right direction. Want to get back under 10 and stay there.

GHIN revision day!!

10.3 last time, 10.3 this time. Only recorded 1 round this time unfortunately.

From a 2.0 to a 1.2

I'm officially tied for the lowest I've ever been, with the exception that when I was last there, I rolled my ball and didn't play by ALL the rules.

Pretty excited. Not sure what it'll take to lower it from here, but I'm ready for the challenge.

Good drop from 10.1 to 9.2. Back in the single digits!

Up .5 to 12. First few rounds of the season always set me back a little.

Down again, from 8.2 to 7.3!

Up from 1.2 to 1.7. The good news is this could garner me an extra stroke in our member/guest this coming week.

After a few frustrating weeks of golf, things seem to be starting to come together which is good. I was trending toward something over 2 before this week. Hopefully I'm at a high point and it will start moving the other way now...

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Dropped over a full point today with a few good rounds this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back