THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
74 is a good round my friend. Dan going low and his wife is carrying his clubs...does it get any bwtter??!

74 is a good round my friend. Dan going low and his wife is carrying his clubs...does it get any bwtter??!

Nope, hot caddies are well..........hot.

I know we have the significant other thread, but maybe we can start an "outkicked their coverage" thread with the picture of Dan's wife in it.

I know we have the significant other thread, but maybe we can start an "outkicked their coverage" thread with the picture of Dan's wife in it.

Ironic that Cookie thanked that post...

Hahaha!! I tend to agree, and I'm sure she will appreciate the compliment Ary! I destroyed the coverage.

Hahaha!! I tend to agree, and I'm sure she will appreciate the compliment Ary! I destroyed the coverage.

Don't tell her now. I don't want her giving me the stink eye in MB without even having met me before that.

Playing 9 on a local track. +1 thru one. Bladed my approach and then 2 putted.

Currently +1 and watching two guys debate over, apparently, how to 3 putt. #slowplay

Forgot about this on the front 9, so here we go on the back. Im +3 starting here having a great day including an eagle on the 7th.

#10 Pecan Valley River
tymyzama.jpg

Forgot about this on the front 9, so here we go on the back. Im +3 starting here having a great day including an eagle on the 7th.

#10 Pecan Valley River
tymyzama.jpg

Nice job. Time to bring it home.

Hybid to the dogleg trap, struck it too good! 121 to the pin.

ateja5aq.jpg

PW to the front edge. 18ft for birdie.

Left the birdie 2ft short. Tap in par.

11-330 pretty straight pin tucked behind trees on left

9azyvy4u.jpg

3wd to 108, GW to 15ft, birdie putt in the centrr of the cup.

12 playing 340 dead straight. Driver to 25yds, chip to 8ft, birdie snuck in the right edge. I think I love the DLL again

13 is playing 145 into a light wind.
8y6enahe.jpg

Pull my 9i a little left. 25yds to pin.

u3asu2az.jpg

Chip to 18in, tap in par

14 is 339 slight turn left

e3yda7az.jpg

3w just left to 84yds

hadygazy.jpg

LW long and left 42ft for birdie. 6ft past and burned the left edge... 3 putt bogey

15 is 422 with a 40yd river at 260

y2e3asej.jpg

Hybrid to 197, hybrid to back of green 20yds to cup

ererajev.jpg

Chip to 6ft

qeryga9a.jpg

Putt burned left edge tap in bogey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back