Hello from Va Beach!

Welcome!!

Welcome! I'm glad you're back to the game you love.

Welcome to THP from another former Navy guy (USS Nimitz).

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Hells Point used to be a great track. We haven't been down there for over 15 years now though. I used to be a member at Oceana when I was a young Airman Recruit in the early 80's. Damn I feel old now.

I always see deals for Hells Point on EZLinks, but I haven't checked them out yet. Definitely on my 'to play' list!

I'll be coming down to Damneck for a little bit and will let you know when I'm in the area. I know there's a course near Oceania. Welcome!

Sounds good and thanks! There are a few courses down that way including Aeropines (Hornet and Tomcat) on Oceana.

Welcome! I'm glad you're back to the game you love.

So am I! I won't be taking anymore breaks if I can help it :D!!!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

. As far as courses out in town go, I've played Honey Bee, Stumpy Lake, VB National and Heron Ridge. !

Ah Honey Bee, we considered buying a house there until we saw all the ball dents on the back of the houses. After that not so much. Is Kempsville Greens still open? We lived right across the street, which made it convenient for a quick golf fix.

Yeah you have to get the VSGA it lets you play all over the place and NN/Suffolk is right there. There are some nice courses over this way. I have not played Honey Bee but want to. As for Signature and Baycreek they are both nice. The Palmer course and Signature are almost the same to me and the Nicklaus course is nicer but also more difficult. You can't go wrong with either I think the Signature is a little cheaper. They are both pricy to me I think that Signature is around $60 during the week and $70 on the weekend for locals.

Hmmm, I'm thinking I'll try the Palmer course then. I played his course at Turtle Bay in Hawaii back in 2005 and it was amazing! The Signature course is closer anyway. What was more difficult about the Nicklaus course?

Ah Honey Bee, we considered buying a house there until we saw all the ball dents on the back of the houses. After that not so much. Is Kempsville Greens still open? We lived right across the street, which made it convenient for a quick golf fix.

:lol:

I figured some of those houses were getting assaulted! Kempsville Greens is still open and I actually live right down the street. I still haven't played it, but I think I'm going to check it out this week weather permitting. Is it a decent course?

Welcome.

Welcome

Welcome hicksta, good to see you getting back into it!

:lol:

I figured some of those houses were getting assaulted! Kempsville Greens is still open and I actually live right down the street. I still haven't played it, but I think I'm going to check it out this week weather permitting. Is it a decent course?

Wow...small world! It's been about 14 years since we lived there. From what I remember The course was convenient more than anything. We lived in kempsville lakes right across from it, near the shopping center closest to centerville pike? Road? I used to work in the office building at the other end of the road. Not sure what the company name is now..Titan? I know they bought out the company after I left.

I always see deals for Hells Point on EZLinks, but I haven't checked them out yet. Definitely on my 'to play' list!

Sounds good and thanks! There are a few courses down that way including Aeropines (Hornet and Tomcat) on Oceana.

So am I! I won't be taking anymore breaks if I can help it :D!!!

Do Not I repeat Do not play Hells Point. I played there back on April 29th and the course is BAD!!!!!!!!! Unless you can play for a $1 a hole it is not worth it.

Hmmm, I'm thinking I'll try the Palmer course then. I played his course at Turtle Bay in Hawaii back in 2005 and it was amazing! The Signature course is closer anyway. What was more difficult about the Nicklaus course?

Less room for mistakes

Wow...small world! It's been about 14 years since we lived there. From what I remember The course was convenient more than anything. We lived in kempsville lakes right across from it, near the shopping center closest to centerville pike? Road? I used to work in the office building at the other end of the road. Not sure what the company name is now..Titan? I know they bought out the company after I left.

I know right? I live in a newer development behind Kempsville Lake, but I'm probably less than a mile from the course. I'm going to start playing in the evenings to get some practice.

Do Not I repeat Do not play Hells Point. I played there back on April 29th and the course is BAD!!!!!!!!! Unless you can play for a $1 a hole it is not worth it.

I guess there's a reason it's always on EZLinks huh?

Less room for mistakes

Good to know. Thanks!!!

Welcome to THP!

This is really tragic! That was a great course back when we lived there. Although its been 15 years, it's sad to see its gone down hill. Redwing is the course they filmed Navy Seals on if I remember correctly.

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP hicksta.

Welcome!

Welcome! I worked at Cahoon Plantation in 2004-2005. That track and TPC were my favorites.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back