Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Valar Morghulis...

Meh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kind if a wind-down episode from last week. More setting the stage for next season than having a lot of cliffhangers.

I'll start reading the books today on my flight. It will be interesting to see what was left out in the television series.

Quite a bit being laid out last night for next season.

Finally watched this. Tywin is just such a badass, I love it. I thought the closing scene with Dany was dumb. But the stuff up at the Wall is gonna be awesome

Haven't watched the last episode yet, but bought the first four books last week and started them yesterday. I fully expect to be ahead of the series pretty quickly. Love the story lines though and look forward to reading all of the books!

Haven't watched the last episode yet, but bought the first four books last week and started them yesterday. I fully expect to be ahead of the series pretty quickly. Love the story lines though and look forward to reading all of the books!

I read the books after watching season 1, and I think you'll find it helpful to be able to put faces with all the different names.

Some really good tension in the final last night. I kept waiting for something that would top or rival the Red Wedding scene but then quickly began to realize that this episode was a come back to earth and set up for next season one. I knew the Red Wedding couldn't be topped...........yet.

Thoughts:

- There needs to be more than 10 episodes to these seasons! 10 is just not enough! I'm not greedy....13 or 14 maybe? Come on HBO!

- Jamie has aged a few years from Season 1, hasn't he.

- Love Hurts........ask Jon Snow.

- So much fun watching Tywin knock down Joff in his own subtle way. Have loved to watch this interaction develop this season and can't wait to see where it leads. King Joff stands up to him a bit this episode but then quickly realizes that maybe he is a bit tired.......so great.

- I've always been in Tyrion's corner this entire series but even more so now. Why do I have a feeling there is something bigger and better awaiting him at some point. If he wasn't 4 feet tall he would already have everything under control.

- Walder Frey, it's too bad he's 90 years old and doesn't have many years left. I would gladly wish the Theon treatment upon him.

- So we finally find out who's behind the Theon torture. Ramsay has a raw talent in breaking one soul. Eating sausage in front of the manless Theon. Wow....

- "Valar Morghulis" #BringIt

- Cersei has to be coming to an end in this story....she sounds defeated and tired.

- Still can't figure out what role Stannis has in this fight. Who is he fighting? Does he even know anymore? Is he going mad?

- More Daeny.......less everyone else.

It's going to be a long year..........

It is going to be very interesting to see how they structure next season - there isn't much Dany left in this book, or of several other characters for that matter.
Spoiler
The biggest things happen in the south.
I wonder if maybe they will throw in some book 4/5 stuff for those other characters?

Last edited:
Quoting Nate - I've always been in Tyrion's corner this entire series but even more so now. Why do I have a feeling there is something bigger and better awaiting him at some point. If he wasn't 4 feet tall he would already have everything under control.
oh you just wait
- Cersei has to be coming to an end in this story....she sounds defeated and tired. ​she's just getting started

Also, the red wedding was so much more dramatic in the books... No greatjon (or was it umber?) throwing tables and I don't remember Jayne getting stabbed...

Also, the red wedding was so much more dramatic in the books... No greatjon (or was it umber?) throwing tables and I don't remember Jayne getting stabbed...

Nope...think they said in the book she did not attend the wedding. Which brings into question, what becomes of her and the unborn child.

Nope...think they said in the book she did not attend the wedding. Which brings into question, what becomes of her and the unborn child.

Never said she was preggers in the book.

Stupidly read a description of the 4th book on Amazon. I suggest no one do that if you don't want a GIANT spoiler revealed that seemed to happen in the 3rd book. Going to read that this weekend

In the book it is addressed that her mother was giving her moon tea under the context that it was a supplement hence why she never gave birth.

Stupidly read a description of the 4th book on Amazon. I suggest no one do that if you don't want a GIANT spoiler revealed that seemed to happen in the 3rd book. Going to read that this weekend

LOL it was like a train wreck, I had to look. At least it was a good spoiler.

Spoiler
kinda bummed they didnt show cold hands helping sam through the wall.

Spoiler
kinda bummed they didnt show cold hands helping sam through the wall.

Big time.... That was a huge let down.

Big time.... That was a huge let down.

Spoiler
I'm wondering if they will delay showing him until they are north of the wall, kinda like how they delayed Meera and Jojen? He's pretty important in getting them to the cave and to the three eyed crow/last greenseer...

Spoiler
I'm wondering if they will delay showing him until they are north of the wall, kinda like how they delayed Meera and Jojen? He's pretty important in getting them to the cave and to the three eyed crow/last greenseer...

yea but he was important in getting sam back on the other side as well

but yea
Spoiler
they may be waiting until the 5th tv season(4th book) when he helps bran and company

64523-Ramsay-Snow-sausage-gif-mhysa-blfs.gif

Back