The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said that the dog was the one giving the tongue?

I am - I've experienced it first hand and there's no way Bogey could get his tongue anywhere if Grace decides to stick hers in his mouth.

I am - I've experienced it first hand and there's no way Bogey could get his tongue anywhere if Grace decides to stick hers in his mouth.

I have faith that Bogey can do anything he sets his mind to.

I don't think you understand how tricky Basset Hounds can be. They might look slow, but they're not.

The other day, The Kid convince Boo Girl to be a puppy. She licked my lips, which was really weird.

Yeah, but Grace gets tongue, right?

If Grace is like Nicholas then Bogey gets tongue. I need to move out of the way quickly when Nicholas is doing the kissing.

Who said that the dog was the one giving the tongue?

I don't think you understand how tricky Basset Hounds can be. They might look slow, but they're not.

Grace gets no tongue and I don't get any tongue from her either. It's hard telling what she may have decided to pick up outside. :sick: Sometimes I end up with a nose in the eye though. :beat-up:

The other day, The Kid convince Boo Girl to be a puppy. She licked my lips, which was really weird.

That's what big brothers are for. She didn't pee on the carpet did she?

You know things are out of hand when I decide the thread has taken a bizarre turn. :bulgy-eyes:

Sometimes I end up with a nose in the eye though. :beat-up:

Nicholas does that too. The mobile groomer was here and he knocked her contact out the other day.

Is that your way of asking to be poked with a carrot?

Only baby carrots in my house.

Haven't you noticed your neighbors backing away from you as you walk down the street?

You know things are out of hand when I decide the thread has taken a bizarre turn. :bulgy-eyes:

Ive got to be honest, this whole conversation was starting to freak me out.

Isn't there someone to whom you can take a carrot?

Carrot?
Spoiler
enhanced-buzz-28396-1248898151-12.jpg

That's right and sit on your head. I remember now.

We ARE speaking of a dog, aren't we?
Spoiler
Or is this one of Harry's old girlfriends?

Wait a minute, we were talking about the dog?:confused2:

I was flipping through the channels last night and turned on one of the local NY stations - I think it was the CW network. Anyway, they had the Yankees game on in Spanish. At first I thought I had somehow set my TV to speak only Spanish, but then realized it wasn't every channel. I was quite surprised to see Spanish programming on network television.

Esox - I didn't want to threadjack the contest thread, but wondered if calling someone a "cheesehead" is really a compliment. I see people on the Today Show wearing cheese hats so I assume they're proud, but it sounds a bit derogatory. Is it a reclaimed word that was once a slur?

Well, we are proud of our cheese, but I fear you're over thinking it a bit. That being said, if you ever get a chance to wear a cheesehead hat, you should. You'll feel ever so wonderful as you're transformed into a Packers fan, something that can only make a person's life more fulfilling. They look nice with knee high black boots, too.

Kevin

I had to buy a gift for someone today and I can't figure out why some of the men's sweater vests cost more than sweaters. That makes no sense to me.

I had to buy a gift for someone today and I can't figure out why some of the men's sweater vests cost more than sweaters. That makes no sense to me.

it costs the companies $$$ to dispose of all those unwanted sleeves:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back