A thread for SoCal golfers.

Alright. Groupgolfer has a deal right now for Robinson Ranch. $55 for green fees and cart plus range balls. This price can't be beat and it can be used on the weekend. I am going to buy in to this one.

Decided to call out of work tomorrow and play Tierra Rejada. From what I've heard I need to bring a few extra balls, haha.

How was Tierra Rejada? I live 5 minutes from there.

How was Tierra Rejada? I live 5 minutes from there.

It was tough. Beautiful course but it was hard to end up with a good lie on a lot of holes. I think it is definitely a track worth playing through the week when the rates are lower. Bring some extra balls!

Alright. Groupgolfer has a deal right now for Robinson Ranch. $55 for green fees and cart plus range balls. This price can't be beat and it can be used on the weekend. I am going to buy in to this one.

Anybody else want to get in on this?

It was tough. Beautiful course but it was hard to end up with a good lie on a lot of holes. I think it is definitely a track worth playing through the week when the rates are lower. Bring some extra balls!

OH yeah. It's definitely tough. Even with a good drive, you aren't quite sure if you made it on the Fairway or not. It's too bad that their rates are never low.
Let me know if you want to golf out here in Ventura County again. I'll join ya.
Oh and Robinson Ranch. I just bought it but I can't play this weekend with you. Balls!

OH yeah. It's definitely tough. Even with a good drive, you aren't quite sure if you made it on the Fairway or not. It's too bad that their rates are never low.
Let me know if you want to golf out here in Ventura County again. I'll join ya.
Oh and Robinson Ranch. I just bought it but I can't play this weekend with you. Balls!

I love playing out in Ventura. Sterling Hills is my go to spot most of the time. As far as Robinson, I think it might be best for all if we push it back another week. Would you be good for the 23rd?

Anybody else want to get in on this?

I just purchased the voucher. Thanks for the heads up!
The course is a three hour drive for me, so let's get some more people in on this one and make it a fun event.
Voucher is good for weekend play after 9am and is good through September 15th.

I love playing out in Ventura. Sterling Hills is my go to spot most of the time. As far as Robinson, I think it might be best for all if we push it back another week. Would you be good for the 23rd?

Sterling is my favorite out here. Want to come out here on Saturday for it?
23rd at Robinson is a possibility. I'll have to check my schedule on that.

Sterling is my favorite out here. Want to come out here on Saturday for it?
23rd at Robinson is a possibility. I'll have to check my schedule on that.

I should be good to get out there Saturday. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Sounds good!

Gonna have to work on Saturday for a few hours. Not going to be able to play until around 3. Don't know if you are up to play that late.

Just a heads up, Robinson Ranch deal ends tonight at 12. That's 1 hour from now!

Gonna have to work on Saturday for a few hours. Not going to be able to play until around 3. Don't know if you are up to play that late.

Unfortunately, I can't play that late but let me know when you're planning to play out here again.

I'm ready to roll this week! Anyone up for golf at Robinson Ranch? Or at Rancho Vista?

Hey your in the MC this year! That means something my friend!
So where are you interested in playing

Hey your in the MC this year! That means something my friend!
So where are you interested in playing

Where r u again? I dont really care about course.. I like playing a variety of courses. What day is better Sat or Sunday?

I live in Lancaster. Ok that's cool with me. Maybe we can get more people to play?

I can do either day. I would say Saturday for the sake of others.

So what's the deal Brothas? Are we playing Saturday?

No Saturday golf for me, gotta work all day.

Back