2013 US Open Contest - Seriously Limited & Seriously Long W/ THP & Wilson Golf

Chamblee just 4min ago said on Dan Patrick "No golf will be played today" ...Feel free to ask someone...

That's Chamblee's opinion, but the way it sounds they are going to try to get some play in before the next cell comes through.

I went with Graeme McDowell and Luke Donald. With the rough and wet conditions, iron play is going to be at a premium. Figured it was time for Donald to break out of this little slump of his.

We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chamblee just 4min ago said on Dan Patrick "No golf will be played today" ...Feel free to ask someone...

everything I am seeing on the twitterverse says they are going to play.

That's Chamblee's opinion, but the way it sounds they are going to try to get some play in before the next cell comes through.

Sorry, what I meant was Chamblee should maybe pay attention to what's going on around him.

Haven't seen anyone else say they took Gmac and Westwood yet.

Woohoo....golf on tv!!

Players are in position to restart.

Also, better late than never, pin positions for round 1!

BMpvP8mCEAA54IQ.jpg:large

and we are back. damn its nice to see real golf.

Not surprised to see Keegan struggling so much.

Double for Keegan, another bird for Hoffman

Stricker rocking the old school V2 shaft in the hybo.

That green on 17 is diabolical.

Charl uses the fat flatstick for chipin bird, now at 3 under

Phil looks like a mess. I hope he can keep it under control and play well though!

that's a good par though...who needs sleep.

Sergio, OOF.

Went with Thorbjorn Olesen and Kevin Chappell. Two guys that have have decent finishes in majors and are bothin playing well this year. Hoping to see them go low!

On a side note, my company blocks all online viewing and the cell service in here is TERRIBLE. I can hear the announcers, but dont get any video.

Side Side note - is Phil playing the 3Deep or his Phrankenwood?

Went with Thorbjorn Olesen and Kevin Chappell. Two guys that have have decent finishes in majors and are bothin playing well this year. Hoping to see them go low!

On a side note, my company blocks all online viewing and the cell service in here is TERRIBLE. I can hear the announcers, but dont get any video.

Side Side note - is Phil playing the 3Deep or his Phrankenwood?

Phrankenwood!

I have to say the new Golf Channel alerts on their app is pretty cool. Nothing like "Play has resumed" popping up on my phone while I am work.

LMAO, Sergio made a quad on 15.

Went with McDowell and Schwartzel. Feel pretty good about that combo. I think Streelman is a real dark horse in this event though.

Good choices, me too, (I think) can't check my sent mail box on this stupid Windows 8. Have to send and receive mail through ISP's website and it doesn't retain my sent messages.

These guys are good, but the quality of sand and recovery shots is what amazes me the most.

Manasero and GMac for me. Manassero has been lighting the euro tour lately. Let's hope his game travels with him.

Back