MoparMan

Reaction score
Handicap
15?
u5u6e8y6.jpg

So this is the new Fiat rolling off the trucks and coming to the dealers. It seems lots of customers are really interested in getting there hands on these. What's your guys take on it?

Does J-Lo drive it around while singing?

Do they still pay Jennifer Lopez to market it? If so, I have shunned it enough to make Dwight Schrute proud.

Do they still pay Jennifer Lopez to market it? If so, I have shunned it enough to make Dwight Schrute proud.

Beat you to the J-Lo joke!

Does J-Lo drive it around while singing?

Haha, not here. However, my dealer likes to give them to celebrities for marketing.

Beat you to the J-Lo joke!

Sadly mine is not a joke. I will not support anything involving her, a Kardashian or countless others. Im mean like that.

Looks like a nice little car. Not much room for clubs though.

Uh no thanks, not any where close to my style. I will stick with my Jeep. I honestly would fear for my life in some of these small cars in an accident, especially driving in the conditions I do on a daily basis.

Uh no thanks, not any where close to my style. I will stick with my Jeep. I honestly would fear for my life in some of these small cars in an accident, especially driving in the conditions I do on a daily basis.

Honestly, I thinks it's ugly as hell. But as of lately, it seems to be the norm for car companies to try and make funky designs.

Decent amount of space once the seats are down. Depends on the price point I suppose. Might be a nice little running around machine if it is cheap enough.

The Wife really likes the look of the regular Fiat 500, would love to eventually convince her to sell her stupid 2003 echo..... maybe a fiat would sway her.

Decent amount of space once the seats are down. Depends on the price point I suppose. Might be a nice little running around machine if it is cheap enough.

The Wife really likes the look of the regular Fiat 500, would love to eventually convince her to sell her stupid 2003 echo..... maybe a fiat would sway her.

This one is a stick 1.4L Turbo, $22000.
I'm sure fiat will put out some incentives as well.

Not a fan at all.. Dont really care for the looks, but that is why they make so many different cars with various bodystyles

Honestly, I thinks it's ugly as hell. But as of lately, it seems to be the norm for car companies to try and make funky designs.

Yeah I hear you the design is horrible. It is a cute little car haha

nope. i don't care if it's safe, has the best mpg out there; if it looks like crap, i ain't buyin' it.

nope. i don't care if it's safe, has the best mpg out there; if it looks like crap, i ain't buyin' it.

Says teh guy with a Suburu. I kid of course.

Eh...not a big fan. I think the funky idea is correct about car designs but this one lost the funk and is just an eye sore

Says teh guy with a Suburu. I kid of course.

honestly, would you be whining if you were 17, you got it for free, it has AWD, good mpg (22 city, 25 ish highway), and it has enough space to hold a buttload of golf equipment?

didn't think so :alien:

honestly, would you be whining if you were 17, you got it for free, it has AWD, good mpg (22 city, 25 ish highway), and it has enough space to hold a buttload of golf equipment?

didn't think so :alien:

So looks only matter when you have to pay for it. Now I get it. :D

Your future wife/girlfriend should be excited.
Of course I kid.

haha, i've already gotten compliments of how cool it and it's automatic seatbelts are :)

I love the Fiat 500, this, well they can all be driven off a cliff. Did Fiat learn nothing from BMW when they enlarged the "Mini"?

Sadly mine is not a joke. I will not support anything involving her, a Kardashian or countless others. Im mean like that.

What do you have against Howzat? On a serious note, that thing is just flat out ugly IMO.

Back