Eh, I dunno.

I would need something bigger than that.

It looks like a shrunken down 2004 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

2001-2004_Chrysler_Town_%26_Country_--_07-04-2011.jpg

You know what they say about dudes with small cars...

Eh, I dunno.

I would need something bigger than that.

Fear not! They have a 500XL before too long. Haven't seen it yet but it supposedly has the same looks, just long and one more row of seats. Still ugly, but bigger.

That car is gross....

Fix
It
Again
Tony

I saw one of these last week and it is most definitely not a small car like the standard Fiat 500 - it is as big as the jacked up Mini Clubman. I thought it was the Mini until I saw the badge and realised what it actually was

When we had to buy a new car last year for the wife, it came down to the Fiat 500 and the VW Beetle. Although we went with the VW, the 500 drove surprisingly well.

I drove one of these today... thought it was great. I'm really looking at this or the new Kia Soul that comes out later this year as a replacement for my 2006 xB.

Question: Does anyone know if you can fit golf clubs across the back without putting seats down? That's the $1,000 question.

I like the normal 500 better myself. Then again I have a soft spot for small european cars. There are so many we don't get here from companies, makes me upset.

Think this may sell better than the 500 thought just simply based on the north american perception of bigger is better when it comes to cars so many will consider this a "small" car based on the norm here.

I did a lap around the course at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix last year in a Mini Countryman. It was a great ride. If this is just close it will find a following.

It Reminds me of a little VW bus. There are a few parked in front at a nearby Fiat. They look better in person than in pictures.

Still not a vehicle I can go bald in though. :)

The car... it looks horrible like a standard 500 on a sumo wrestlers diet, has nothing to do with the standard model 500. My wife is driving the standard model 500 with the twin-air 0.9 turbo engine (tech house grey with chrome bumpers and mirrors). I've added cruise control and a Kamei arm rest (it's better than the one most dealers are offering). It's a nice little car, fun to drive. When you fold down the back seat, you can carry your golf equipment. When we are going on a city trip (Belgium/France/Germany), we take the Fiat.

I personally think they look horrible. It shouldn't be big, just like the big mini Cooper?? Lol big cooper I guess? Anyhoo I hate those too. I l love the tiny cars they are supposed to be.

Back