Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Just found this thread and I am glad to see I am not the only one with this addiction, I mean collection. Vokey wedges just released a limited edition poker chips ball markers which I couldn't help myself on.

I will post some pictures later.

Not gonna lie, the Scotty Cameron US Open marker is awesome but I am not spending $90 on it. Haha

maDFzzXNCy-sQGk3leyP0vA.jpg

Texashacker probably wants to kill me everytime he sees this thread from now on. :banghead:

Texashacker probably wants to kill me everytime he sees this thread from now on. :banghead:

Probably true but nothing to do with this thread... :alien:

I always grab a pencil from wherever I play. They're cheap, easy to read, and easier to display than 400 course balls.

That US Open ball marker is epically awesome! Looks like Captain America's shield.

Seems like a fun idea! Going to start collecting course balls.

This just showed up!!

I really want one of those drain ball markers too but the prices just keep going up on eBay. I can't justify paying $20+ for a ball marker.

I really want one of those drain ball markers too but the prices just keep going up on eBay. I can't justify paying $20+ for a ball marker.

I wish I could say the same...

Going to get a British open 1995 marker
My year of birth and the course was St. Andrews so three great things on one marker :)

Edit: plus according to Wikipedia , John daly won, and who doesn't like John daly, I mean he drinks beer on the course :)

One of my buddies just sent me the promo X Hot coin from the PGA show. Now I'm just waiting on my rep to bring by my Drain coin and I'm all caught up.

One of my buddies just sent me the promo X Hot coin from the PGA show. Now I'm just waiting on my rep to bring by my Drain coin and I'm all caught up.

Man, would be nice to be on staff with them. Still need the masters and US open coins. I only have the drain and XHot coins. But I don't want to pay the crazy money for them on eBay. Sweet coins though.

Here's the current marker, looking for something new.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371341593150.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371341593150.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
Usually pick up a logo ball from new courses and have my Mississippi State Ball mark/ divot tool I use all the time!

I collect divot tools, score cards, and yardage books. My coolest divot tool is from Shinnecock Hills, its SO simple its cool.

I have over 150 score cards, when friends go on super cool vacations I ask them to get me unused scorecards/ and or their yardage books. The latter I pay for since they had to pay for them. The set of cards that were to coolest to get is from when my uncle was on business in Dubai and played 5-6 different courses in the Middle East.

I have 2 courses left on my "wish list". Authentic Augusta National and The Country Club-Brookline MA.

These arrived today:
da9y6aby.jpg

agyra4e8.jpg

Here is my collection so far:
y8utyhe6.jpg

Back