I will be interested in your thoughts. I was reading about it yesterday, and I hear it has a TON of racial undertones.

Really? I never got that impression at all. It's an amazing game that has great visuals and a great story.

First person games like this one give me headaches. Not sure why but the view on Bioshock and now this really seem to get to me. Played around for about an hour, gorgeous game. Should be a blast when I get going, I know the first one was, just have to play it in small doses.

It picks up quick and doesn't stop. Elizabeth is sexy. By the way did you play the first Bioshock? You didn't have to but it does have some references back to it is all.

Just starting The Last of Us!

About to wrap up AC1 and just picked up AC2. I'm excited for this one. Have heard good things

About to wrap up AC1 and just picked up AC2. I'm excited for this one. Have heard good things

You'll like 2. I think you can swim in that one? Can't remember.

You'll like 2. I think you can swim in that one? Can't remember.

You can. Hopping around Venice would be awful without being able to swim. AC2 is phenomenal. One of my favorite games like this and by far my favorite AC game.

AC2 is probably the best one in the series. Excellent game

Thought I had cancelled my preorder, but The Last of Us just shipped, so I guess I am playing it.

Need to find some time to get back on the PS3 - still got AC Revelations to complete before I even consider getting AC3 and not finished Uncharted 2 either..... sad times

Although I have just started playing through the original Thief on the PC - looks way dated now but I have got all 3 games sitting in my library of Steam games to complete

Whoa, I don't go from AC2 to AC3? There's more?

My girlfriend is going to hate me

It's totally worth it. Brotherhood is just as good as AC2 in its own way. I miss ezio

Ezio was awesome. Counter kills were ridiculous in this and in the last one

If you have an Xbox AC2 will be free in a week or two. Right now the free game is Fable III. They are giving out two free games a month till next year. Pondering whether I should buy BF3 premium for 20$. I already have 2 of the 3 Dlc so Idk if it's worth it.

If you have an Xbox AC2 will be free in a week or two. Right now the free game is Fable III. They are giving out two free games a month till next year. Pondering whether I should buy BF3 premium for 20$. I already have 2 of the 3 Dlc so Idk if it's worth it.

Really? That'd be awesome, where did you see that it was the free game?

Played the intro of Last of Us and it certainly starts off with a bang. Torn between watching the open or playing the game.

Played the intro of Last of Us and it certainly starts off with a bang. Torn between watching the open or playing the game.

Great opening man. Love the story so far and the graphics are very nice

Battlefield won't get out of my head despite not knowing where the heck my copy is.. I may need to go re-buy just to get my fix. I think it's only like 20 bucks new right now.

Great opening man. Love the story so far and the graphics are very nice

I am enjoying it, going to start playing after the Open coverage ends.

Battlefield won't get out of my head despite not knowing where the heck my copy is.. I may need to go re-buy just to get my fix. I think it's only like 20 bucks new right now.

Order one on Amazon or something, I am sure you can get one for like 10 bucks.

I am enjoying it, going to start playing after the Open coverage ends.

Order one on Amazon or something, I am sure you can get one for like 10 bucks.

I might have to swing over to gamestop.. Halo4 has to be worth something in trade..

Really? That'd be awesome, where did you see that it was the free game?
E3. They talked about the "games for gold" so if you are a gold member you will get 2 free games a month, they listed some off, AC2 was one of them.
Spend the extra $7 and get the premium edition with all the DLC

Probably a firm handshake. Time to pre order your ps4 while you are there!

haha, they've got a 'trade in 5 get a bonus 20' deal going on and I've got some seriously old games just sitting around!

I SHOULD preorder the PS4. I wonder what they'd give me for the PS3 in trade..

Spend the extra $7 and get the premium edition with all the DLC

That's it? Double HMMMM!

There was a guy on reddit who traded in an obnoxious amount of games and his 360 and pre ordered a PS4 and still has $125 in credit. I am sure he could have gotten more via ebay but Reddit is on an Anti Microsoft kick right now so people are trying to prove a point or earn karma lol. Looks like PS4 is going to sell well, they sold out pretty quickly and now they have some bundles up, not sure if they sold out yet or what.

Back