Super Excited to get my First Bettinardi!

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Run down to the mailroom to find this:

8XNjBJjl.jpg

5s2qI0Ll.jpg

lPQeVp4l.jpg

iEZ7PIml.jpg

It was insured and the such, so no one is out any money. Just annoyed that I have no new flatstick to game this weekend.

I know, First World Problems.

Wow, that box got destroyed. Glad to hear it was insured. I would still game it this weekend though before you get it settled :D

That stinks, sorry to see that. Did you order that straight from Bettinardi or was that from an eBay seller?

Damn....that box got jacked up! Nasty ding.

Sorry man.

That box looks like it got ran over. Sorry to hear about that. How you get it settled with no hassles.

Looks like it got delivered by Ace Ventura

That stinks, sorry to see that. Did you order that straight from Bettinardi or was that from an eBay seller?

eBay Seller.

That totally bites!

Man that sucks dude

Thats sux, glad it was insured!

Is the club otherwise intact? I see a little damage but looks playable.

I once got a delivery that was no box with the label rubber banded onto the shaft. Apparently the box just plain got destroyed in transit...

Is the club otherwise intact? I see a little damage but looks playable.

I once got a delivery that was no box with the label rubber banded onto the shaft. Apparently the box just plain got destroyed in transit...

Of course, its in OK shape and perfect playable. Buy I bought a NEW BB34, if I wanted a slightly dinged up one I would have paid a lot less :)

Man that sucks.....glad you insured it....but I agree with Jessie...I would game it this weekend and then settle up on Monday.

That sucks but glad to hear everything has been worked out.

Back