The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss my weekly massage. Before we moved to Tucson, we had a friend who was a professional masseuse. Every Friday night. It was heaven.

How many wives ago was that? :act-up:

It's just my inability to ignore softballs.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but it was the current and absolute last wife since it was only a couple of years ago.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but it was the current and absolute last wife since it was only a couple of years ago.

If you say so. It's not like I've constructed a timeline on you.

Spoiler
Yet.

Cngratulations C-Tech. You have your own personal stalker.

Learning to think out of the box? Good for you Claire.

Oh, I learned that one long ago--if you aren't getting an answer, ask a different question.

Oh, I learned that one long ago--if you aren't getting an answer, ask a different question.

Or just provide the answer and the person will correct you - then you have your answer.

Or just provide the answer and the person will correct you - then you have your answer.

Is that your secret to learning everything about everyone? If only it were that easy.

Is that your secret to learning everything about everyone? If only it were that easy.

Actually, my mother says I'm non-threatening and that people have always talked to me - even as a child.

Actually, my mother says I'm non-threatening and that people have always talked to me - even as a child.

I don't think I've ever, ever been called "non-threatening."

It's a gift. Dogs like me too.

I just got my mail and received a reminder about a high school reunion. Only thing - it's not my reunion - wrong year, wrong school, wrong state, wrong Diane. Someone seems to have taken a wrong turn in their internet searching.

I just got my mail and received a reminder about a high school reunion. Only thing - it's not my reunion - wrong year, wrong school, wrong state, wrong Diane. Someone seems to have taken a wrong turn in their internet searching.

Wouldn't it be funny if you showed up anyway? "Wow Diane, you look great!" :banana:

I know this guy that worked at Comedy Central so he was a bit unusual to begin with, but there was another guy at MTV with the same name. The Comedy Central guy refused to be in the same room with the MTV guy - he was afraid the world as he knew it would come to an end if they met.

Parallel universes, etc.... I get it.

Parallel universes, etc.... I get it.

Have you ever googled yourself and found other people with the same name? I have - there is one other woman who shares my name - must have been her reunion. Anyway - I find it odd to read about her.

There's a guy in my area that has the same first and last name. My middle initial is A his is B. His wife has the same first name as mine, and we live in the same Milwaukee suburb. When I went to UW-Milwaukee, he went to Marquette and we had memberships at the same video store. This goes back over 25 years. We now have memberships at the same Blockbusters. Sometimes when I contact people for my business, they sometimes say, "oh you do this as well as lawyering." It's hilarious. I bet I get asked about it at least once a month, maybe more. He has to know about me, too, because people have told me they would mention it to him.

Yet we've never met. Sometimes I'm afraid I have a double life and I don't realize it.

Kevin

Sometimes I'm afraid I have a double life and I don't realize it.

No reason to be worried unless your name is Sybil.

Sometimes I'm afraid I have a double life and I don't realize it.

I often wonder if I'm just a secondary character in someone else's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back