Big Break Mexico (Spoilers)

Been there with missing a putt like that before.

Almost pee'd myself laughing when he said he was waiting for the slow play warning to speed up.

I think that is the maybe the first slow play warning ever on Big Break !

I cannot get over Taylor. My goodness she is easy on the eyes.

Im falling asleep watching this. Wow are they dragging this on.

"maybe that's my shot"

Sweet high kick...

Damn, all three get the boot!

Nice performance by the local boy Matt Galloway. I'm happy for him, maybe I'll let him caddie for me tomorrow.

Nice performance by the local boy Matt Galloway. I'm happy for him, maybe I'll let him caddie for me tomorrow.
He could only be so lucky.

I need to go tee it up at Laurel with Lindsey. From people I know out there, she has a ton of game.

He could only be so lucky.

I need to go tee it up at Laurel with Lindsey. From people I know out there, she has a ton of game.

Matt is actually a member at my club.

Rob.....We hardly knew ye! Have a nice life.

J.

Wrong players went home tonight IMO. The only ones that I think deserved the boot were McKenzie and Rob. Lindsey and Emily have played really well. Jason is easily the worst player there and should've gone.

This is why I don't like Big Break. 3 holes can't determine who stays or goes. 9 would be a little better.

Wrong players went home tonight IMO. The only ones that I think deserved the boot were McKenzie and Rob. Lindsey and Emily have played really well. Jason is easily the worst player there and should've gone.

This is why I don't like Big Break. 3 holes can't determine who stays or goes. 9 would be a little better.
I agree with you. Lindsey was one of the strongest players out there, based on what we had seen, yet 3 holes determined her fate.

Gotta make the shots when the time comes.

While it may be that the better player lost, there's nothing unfair about their losing. They only have themselves to blame.

Brent was killing it today, he continues to impress the most.

Happy to see him go
Me to, I wanted to root for him, but he eventually just took it too far over the top.

It was interesting to see that many people eliminated at once.

Big Break in general isn't "fair" (as in a real test of golf) as nothing is determined over any real stretch of golf. Specific shots are determining who is immune, and one or two holes strikes. Then three holes for who goes home. It's the nature of the show.

It's entertainment pure and simple, and maybe the winner can take advantage of it. Maybe.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Brent was killing it today, he continues to impress the most.

Dude is one of the few able to perform in these short bursts. I dig his attitude (as it comes across) as well.

Jason should have been the first to go. The only one I was happy to see go was Mckenzie.

Woo is correct. This is basically formatted to identify the Luckiest Skilled player in a sense. What I mean is that they all have to have a certain level of skill to get on to the show. You have to be lucky (read avoid bad breaks) to complete those challenges without getting the boot. If the format were changed to identify (over a tournament say) the best player, I think the results would be slightly different from what they have been. HOWEVER, then it wouldn't be entertainment and there would be no show. They all know the score going in, but it's hard to see favorites have to go when you KNOW deep inside that this one is better than that one. J.

Woo is correct. This is basically formatted to identify the Luckiest Skilled player in a sense. What I mean is that they all have to have a certain level of skill to get on to the show. You have to be lucky (read avoid bad breaks) to complete those challenges without getting the boot. If the format were changed to identify (over a tournament say) the best player, I think the results would be slightly different from what they have been. HOWEVER, then it wouldn't be entertainment and there would be no show. They all know the score going in, but it's hard to see favorites have to go when you KNOW deep inside that this one is better than that one. J.

Agreed. All that said, I look at the last couple seasons and don't have any issue with the winners. A good player may get the boot earlier than they should, but the marginal players typically find their way out sooner or later.

Jason is horrible. He needs to be gone yesterday. Mackenzie got the boot deservedly. Matt finally showed up to Big Break just in time.

I'm completely heartbroken over Emily, who was my favorite to watch. She's smokin' and has a real nice game.

Back